Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Let's just say let the new players enjoy themselves over there, while some of us, the old hands, will stay here. OK?
    If you insist.

I hope I am not being paranoid, but is there some sort of implication with this Xbox Live and UWP which will require us to have an active Microsoft account to login to the game? If I login to Win10 through offline account, would that "prevent" me from logging in to PSO2 West?

Offtopic:
    Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    it just funny thing to think about it for what happened in this media era look what have they done to new tifa XD
    You know the gaming community (and general game quality) is going downhill when there has been significantly more uproar about a character's depiction of their chest, than about the entire removal of a staple battle system and its replacement by a downgraded simplified one to accommodate players who hate the entire genre and premise of JRPGs. But we knew that since at least the initial trailers of FFXIII some 13 years ago.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Jun 11, 2019 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I hope I am not being paranoid, but is there some sort of implication with this Xbox Live and UWP which will require us to have an active Microsoft account to login to the game? If I login to Win10 through offline account, would that "prevent" me from logging in to PSO2 West?
    Crossplay with xbox and windows 10 exclusive means Microsoft Store app, you have to log into your microsoft/xbox account to use that.

Cult of Cast Supremacy Raven5_1's Avatar

well now. I'd honestly given up hope of seeing an EU PSO2, now we're one step closer.

I dunno if anyone touched up upon this already but assuming PSO2US and PSO2JP are identical in content (not talking about costumes that are w/e anyway) suddenly it makes a whole lot more sense to me why they'd tease a 3rd Successor Class reveal for the end of the year.

I'm gonna make a bold prediction and say that PSO2US and 3rd successor class launch at the same time in spring 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I dunno if anyone touched up upon this already but assuming PSO2US and PSO2JP are identical in content (not talking about costumes that are w/e anyway) suddenly it makes a whole lot more sense to me why they'd tease a 3rd Successor Class reveal for the end of the year.

I'm gonna make a bold prediction and say that PSO2US and 3rd successor class launch at the same time in spring 2020.
    Yes, all-american patriotic class that wears stars and stripes, with crafty skills like 'british are coming', 'cola rush', and 'liberation rage'. It's a rofl btw. Remember 'Liberty Prime' from F3? Same kind of deal.

Haven’t posted here in a long time. But glad to see Phantasy Star back on Xbox. That overshadowed everything else in any press conference this year so far.
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

My biggest concern is how they are going to do content, is the Western version going to go back to elder falz EQ as the top EQ, basically 2013 pso2 all over again? or are they going to have all content released up untill now.

I honestly don't see this lasting, i feel it's just to late.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    My biggest concern is how they are going to do content, is the Western version going to go back to elder falz EQ as the top EQ, basically 2013 pso2 all over again? or are they going to have all content released up untill now.

I honestly don't see this lasting, i feel it's just to late.
    Going back to EP1 would be retarded especially since they advertised the game with all 6 currently available openings. The only reason we haven't seen EP6 stuff is... because we have no EP6 opening yet so Its most likely that we will get either EP5 or 6 at launch of the US version

Waiting on NA server...

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Let's just say let the new players enjoy themselves over there, while some of us, the old hands, will stay here. OK?
    But that would make sense....