Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Why even bother porting the game again? 7 years-old game that is.
    people still wanted this even though the option to play in English for 7yrs has been a thing and with no one getting banned just for being Gaijin unless you cheated or something else
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Did anyone forgot that tweaker already got a thing called "Telepipe proxy" so blocked IPs can connect to the game? no additional VPNs needed. In my case Im from SEA but Im using seiryl's proxy

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis View Post
    I do kinda find it humorous that in Japan its on PC/PS4 and in the West it's on PC/Xbox.
    PSO2 costumes are too lewd for Sony's new censorious practices in the west.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    remember the Xbox version of PSU outlived the Playstation version which makes more sense to give it to Xbox over PS4 especially with Sony's current PC views
    I mainly attribute that to hacks from the PC version though. PC\PS2 was running 3.5 full star servers until the hacking came around. Around the initial release of the 10* weapons. Then it almost completely collapsed. Xbox was free from hacks back then.

Edit: I've been almost completely out of the PSO2 loop regarding content. Are the costumes really that bad?
    Last edited by Mortalis; Jun 9, 2019 at 06:07 PM.
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.

If they come in right at episode 6 the it takes away the entire experience of the game.

I can understand it not wanting to be 7 years behind but in the same sense it renders a huge amount of the content worthless and some of the EQs just simply won't work without the gear needed (mining base despair for example). Then there's genuinely fun content like challenge mode and Las Vegas that there's just no point touching or farming. It feels to me personally like jumping in is gonna take away the ability to get those fun experiences, huge hype and fond memories that those of us on JP got to have. I wonder how thatll affect the english playerbase and the immersion in the game. Many of us have stuck on the JP server because we've been there so long we've established that history and connection to the game. I stil remember fighting og profound darkness with my team, where we didnt skip the cutscenes and spent ages just take screenshots and talking about how far the game had come. You NEED those to keep player retention, people dont stick with games they have no attachment to.

I want it to succeed obviously im a dreamcast player, but I cant see it lasting past the initial hype. Not when people start comparing it, and they will, to games like ffxiv with higher budgets.

Oh and they're obvuously not gonna allow transfers for fairness and all the legal issues with collab content. I mean it'd be nice to have a cross server with JP but then you'll get people raging they cant afford the crouch emote.

About time. This is good news for people who haven't played it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis View Post
    I mainly attribute that to hacks from the PC version though. PC\PS2 was running 3.5 full star servers until the hacking came around. Around the initial release of the 10* weapons. Then it almost completely collapsed. Xbox was free from hacks back then.
    well since it'll be crossplay we wont be able to eliminate the fact that this will occur again, the only issue sorta being one side (xbox) cant really do much and have to rely on Sega upping their security issues
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Bruh.

Why the hell did it take this long? Practically makes for a good nostalgia trip for me personally at this point.

Glad people who never took the plunge will have an easier way to enjoy the game.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2

Also remember, no more extra lewd stuff in the west. Most of them might get removed or censored lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzi View Post
    If they come in right at episode 6 the it takes away the entire experience of the game.

I can understand it not wanting to be 7 years behind but in the same sense it renders a huge amount of the content worthless and some of the EQs just simply won't work without the gear needed (mining base despair for example). Then there's genuinely fun content like challenge mode and Las Vegas that there's just no point touching or farming. It feels to me personally like jumping in is gonna take away the ability to get those fun experiences, huge hype and fond memories that those of us on JP got to have. I wonder how thatll affect the english playerbase and the immersion in the game. Many of us have stuck on the JP server because we've been there so long we've established that history and connection to the game. I stil remember fighting og profound darkness with my team, where we didnt skip the cutscenes and spent ages just take screenshots and talking about how far the game had come. You NEED those to keep player retention, people dont stick with games they have no attachment to.

I want it to succeed obviously im a dreamcast player, but I cant see it lasting past the initial hype. Not when people start comparing it, and they will, to games like ffxiv with higher budgets.

Oh and they're obvuously not gonna allow transfers for fairness and all the legal issues with collab content. I mean it'd be nice to have a cross server with JP but then you'll get people raging they cant afford the crouch emote.
    theyre going to have LV95 cap first day and everything else readily available, not only that theyll most likely make a specific mode akin to Story Mode Omnibus specifically for West players and while yes some gear will be probably impossible to attain, they'll probably create an event or boost specific quests over a few months to get people familiarized with the game. They got plans we just dont know them

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Also remember, no more extra lewd stuff in the west. Most of them might get removed or censored lmao
    ya thats a real issue is the Wests stupid censorship on the things for games they dont even play
    PSO2 NGS