Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by IMACOP View Post
    How will it have everything, when they have so many collaborations and shit.
    I mean most of the collab stuff were just outfits and stuff so they're unlikely to be any sort of factor until they want to sell them again. Other than that perm stuff like the border break boss is owned by Sega already so it's not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Don't know if you played the original pso but that game was hacked to shit, it was so bad you had to fear just standing in lobbies..only old timers know why. so yes, western gamers will have it to pieces, if they can.

If fact, i can't confirm this since it was so long ago but i think they even halted updates to the game due to how bad the hacking got.
    I remember the Schthack days on PSOBB. Due to duping, only way to proof a drop was legit was a screen capture of the untekked weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Don't know if you played the original pso but that game was hacked to shit, it was so bad you had to fear just standing in lobbies..only old timers know why. so yes, western gamers will have it to pieces, if they can.

If fact, i can't confirm this since it was so long ago but i think they even halted updates to the game due to how bad the hacking got.
    I only played PSO on the dreamcast so I never got to experience Blue Burst until far down the line. PSU though, holy shit the damage they did to the PC/PS2 servers. They never recovered and Sega did nothing to stop them.
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The IP block on China was an attempt to stop RMT, and the one on SEA was at AsiaSoft's request, so unless SoA or Microsoft request there be a block (which neither did during the PSU era), then I doubt they would put one up just becuase there is an NA server.
    Thanks for the info, I was a little worried about my progress and such. Seriously, mate, you the nicest person around.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    US servers for those who dont wanna play/too lazy to play JP server.
    You make it sound like waiting for localization was ill-advised. At least those waiting won't have the concern of potentially being blocked and starting over. omegalul

The website says "North America", so we from the EU might be safe from ISP blockade.

And I sure as hell hope they don't make it a Windows 10 app...
    Last edited by Shoterxx; Jun 9, 2019 at 05:01 PM.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

#PSO2 is finally making its western debut in North America on Xbox One in Spring 2020. Regarding an EMEA release, there's nothing to confirm right now. We understand it’s frustrating, but when we have more news to share, we will. Stay tuned to https://pso2.com for updates.

https://twitter.com/SEGA_Europe/stat...41051467689985

I'm sorry, but I just can't imagine how funny it would be if this was ANOTHER prank and they just ghost on us again for another 5 years, lmao.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    I'm sorry, but I just can't imagine how funny it would be if this was ANOTHER prank and they just ghost on us again for another 5 years, lmao.
    Thats the SoA I remember.
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    I mean most of the collab stuff were just outfits and stuff so they're unlikely to be any sort of factor until they want to sell them again. Other than that perm stuff like the border break boss is owned by Sega already so it's not an issue.
    Without the license, they must remove it, doesn't matter if they'll sell it again, no way around that. Unless they happen to have a deal where they get full control.

And if IP block... now the rest of you can feel the saddness of SEA!