Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24249505152535455 LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 543
  1. #511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    Its called experience, and I know how bussiness works especially when it concerns video games. Time will tell, but I know full well this is the number one fear you and many others have. Its why you are arguing it till your blue in the face, spite your denial.
    I have a few years of experience in online gaming as well, mostly with PS games, and with that I don't see your prediction coming true.

    On a side note: I'm not from North America, but from Europe, so if this glorious western release will indeed be NA only, then technically I'm just as wrong there,
    as I'm on the japanese servers. So I can assure you I'm not living in terrible fear of being blocked from Japan for an NA release.

    But I guess there's no point in arguing with you then, since you think you know how I feel and you'll not believe me whatever I say
    Last edited by Karen Erra; Jun 19, 2019 at 06:42 PM.

    Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/BO 90 • Myuria PH 90 (FO/TE 90) • Lady Harken BR/HU 90
    Raya HR 90 • Myka GU/RA 90 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 90 • Yakut PH 90
    ... and several more

  2. #512

    Default

    I know this is a topic of discussion but can you guys relax? 52 pages over something we know barely anything about..? Really?

    We can talk about the possibility of an IP block, but the fact is, we don't know!
    We can talk about collab and "sexy" costume being removed from west release, but the fact is, we don't know!
    We can discuss the possibility that west release might just be a JP server expansion with official english patch, but the fact is, we don't know!
    etc

    I'm all for open discussion but this thread has been the same speculation over and over.

    Youtube Channel: AlphaBlob | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team: 『Khaos』

  3. #513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlob View Post
    We can talk about the possibility of an IP block, but the fact is, we don't know!
    the block would be up already if not since the DDoS situation

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlob View Post
    We can talk about collab and "sexy" costume being removed from west release, but the fact is, we don't know!
    not likely unless Sega caves into SJW cries (even though they arent playing the game, just angry) but this would have happened already by now too

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlob View Post
    We can discuss the possibility that west release might just be a JP server expansion with official english patch, but the fact is, we don't know!
    yep, people waiting on this info

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlob View Post
    I'm all for open discussion but this thread has been the same speculation over and over.
    all speculation and the usual community paranoia
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  4. #514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlob View Post
    52 pages
    But it's only 6 pages!

  5. #515
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    But it's only 6 pages!
    I had 100 posts per page too at some point, then I decided to start reading the Fashion posts as well. My internet connection would not handle that. So I dropped down to 20 now.

  6. #516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    The reason why they are so bothered is due to 1. The game finally coning west after what they all deem is "too late", knowing full well they had a english release ready to go all those years ago, but SEGA decided to make a deal with a certain asian publisher to not release PSO2 anywhere else, the west basically, for at least 5 years. Sega who has a glorious record of bad decision making, agreed to it. Likely their justification for it was thinking their would be no profit in the west afterall due to all the hacking and cheating that happens in the west, which devalues the franchise and turns players away thus no money, when in reality, it was their own incompetence for not taking proper security measures. Thus why alot of the players here will appear jaded to you.
    I'm honestly intrigued by this. Do you have some sort of source for this one? Because I find it highly ridiculous especially after you said that this is based on your experience. Do you honestly think that Sega would actually agree to have a deal with a 3rd party publisher from SEA to not even release their game to the west and only for the SEA regions which back then we don't even know if it'll succeed or not especially when SEA players are more into competitive games and mobage? Do you really think that a 3rd party publisher have that much power over Sega to push them to not even release one of their biggest IP to the west?

  7. #517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    I'm honestly intrigued by this. Do you have some sort of source for this one? Because I find it highly ridiculous especially after you said that this is based on your experience. Do you honestly think that Sega would actually agree to have a deal with a 3rd party publisher from SEA to not even release their game to the west and only for the SEA regions which back then we don't even know if it'll succeed or not especially when SEA players are more into competitive games and mobage? Do you really think that a 3rd party publisher have that much power over Sega to push them to not even release one of their biggest IP to the west?
    He knows about as much as everyone else and i didnt even want to call him out about the SEA contract "expiring" as the reason why it never came West. Simple rumors over the years without concrete sources
    Last edited by Kril; Jun 20, 2019 at 03:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  8. #518
    prince of darkness rise urbanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    crad-6 at last
    Posts
    78

    Default

    guess ill hope once more...oof
    ship 2 block 20 names Jettai

  9. #519
    An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Going, going, gone
    Posts
    305

    Default

    well, he knows "business" and he "has played games for many years"

    ergo, he knows more than any of us
    ship02 / playerID: modos / pso2es active

  10. #520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    Its called experience, and I know how bussiness works especially when it concerns video games. Time will tell, but I know full well this is the number one fear you and many others have. Its why you are arguing it till your blue in the face, spite your denial.
    You know jack shit, and no more then the rest of us, unless you directly work at sega, your "speculation" means nothing.

    Knows "business" but can't even spell it correctly.

    Sit down.

Similar Threads

  1. PSO2 An official PSO2 in the west? What would you expect?
    By Rickjaemz in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Aug 1, 2015, 07:43 PM
  2. PSO2 PSO2 Dead in the west or still hope?
    By Ansgar Odinson in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jul 7, 2014, 12:37 AM
  3. Confirmed PSO2 XBOX 360
    By Tehkz in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jun 5, 2012, 10:03 PM
  4. NO PSO2 for Wii/Xbox 360/PS3 WHY???
    By Saligun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: May 3, 2011, 07:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •