Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455 LastLast

SEGA has had plenty of fuck-ups in the past to complain about, and I did complain all the time. However, their track record did improve greatly in terms of how they're treating their fanbases and how they're processing their requests. All of the high-quality PC ports, for one... They even ported Vanquish to PC! Fucking VANQUISH! I mean sure, Denuvo might suck, but they ended up removing it from Sonic Mania Plus (which is another miracle of a game, so the "shitting on Sonic" comment doesn't apply quite as much), so it's likely that there's more good news to come.

EP6 of PSO2 is the right direction. It's badass, it's phantastic, it's high-tech, it's direct and straight to the point. It fits well with the general setting, it greatly complements the combat system that is a natural evolution of everything the franchise had to offer. The Armada EQ so far is a pinnacle of the game's quest design, greatly improving upon virtually everything, and it's just the first EQ of the episode. The sector 3 bosses are more fun than any raid boss that came after the original release of DF Loser (solo PD aside, perhaps), and they aren't even full-fledged raid bosses. I have trust in Yoshioka, and SEGA gives me plenty of hope

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    SEGA has had plenty of fuck-ups in the past to complain about, and I did complain all the time. However, their track record did improve greatly in terms of how they're treating their fanbases and how they're processing their requests. All of the high-quality PC ports, for one... They even ported Vanquish to PC! Fucking VANQUISH! I mean sure, Denuvo might suck, but they ended up removing it from Sonic Mania Plus (which is another miracle of a game, so the "shitting on Sonic" comment doesn't apply quite as much), so it's likely that there's more good news to come.

EP6 of PSO2 is the right direction. It's badass, it's phantastic, it's high-tech, it's direct and straight to the point. It fits well with the general setting, it greatly complements the combat system that is a natural evolution of everything the franchise had to offer. The Armada EQ so far is a pinnacle of the game's quest design, greatly improving upon virtually everything, and it's just the first EQ of the episode. The sector 3 bosses are more fun than any raid boss that came after the original release of DF Loser (solo PD aside, perhaps), and they aren't even full-fledged raid bosses. I have trust in Yoshioka, and SEGA gives me plenty of hope
    "Phantastic"? Really....?

Well at any rate that's all good to know that are going well.....for now..
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

Here's a question that I haven't seen brought up before....
    Do we want the western audience exposed to that much crazy.
    artworks-000165514376-jl6efq-t500x500.jpg
    Last edited by Alucard V; Jun 23, 2019 at 07:51 AM.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard V View Post
    Here's a question that I haven't seen brought up before....
    Do we want the western audience exposed to that much crazy.
    artworks-000165514376-jl6efq-t500x500.jpg
    Lisa is incredibly tame compared to similar characters in other media.

Id imagine the only people happy about this are freebs. I know that isnt true, sadly, but unless there is actually crossplay between the JP and West servers, this sucks for those of us whove spent a lot of money over the years. What kills me is when people actually talk s*** to me for spending money on the game. We kept the game running so freebs who have no jobs can get a free ride and play a game. So spare me the attacks.

So, Im going to lose all the stuff i got for buying AC scratch? And my years of premium are wasted. All my 7 years of stuff ive collected. All the cross over stuff we earned and bought

And wonder if the tweaker team will stop translating once the western game is live. Ill probably just stick to the PSU clementine server after PSO2 west goes live. I dont want to start over and lose all of my stuff, meseta, etc. Cool, segaC. Thanks for coming west 7 years later. I am super salty. I seriously cant imagine starting over after putting 1000s of hours and dollars in to this game. Not to mention a western release is going to look like 4th floor on xb360 or b20 from a few years ago lol. A shit show.
    Last edited by Imjake; Jun 23, 2019 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imjake View Post
    Id imagine the only people happy about this are freebs. I know that isnt true, sadly, but unless there is actually crossplay between the JP and West servers, this sucks for those of us whove spent a lot of money over the years. What kills me is when people actually talk s*** to me for spending money on the game. We kept the game running so freebs who have no jobs can get a free ride and play a game. So spare me the attacks.
    lolwut you act as though everyone whos scratched every 2 weeks is whats paying the Freemium bill or something. w/e headcannon you got going on isn't true at all

So, Im going to lose all the stuff i got for buying AC scratch? And my years of premium are wasted. All my 7 years of stuff ive collected. All the cross over stuff we earned and bought
    for the millionth time, nobody has the answer to this because its all speculation and people like to throw out rumors and shopped pictures and sends the community into a panic everytime. For all we know, Sakai can finally get his Global servers going like he wanted to initially, if not, we'd have to wait and see if a transfer option would even be a thing which who knows, may not be. Not like everyone here playing JP has to go jump to NA servers, its all choice.

And wonder if the tweaker team will stop translating once the western game is live. Ill probably just stick to the PSU clementine server after PSO2 west goes live. I dont want to start over and lose all of my stuff, meseta, etc. Cool, segaC. Thanks for coming west 7 years later. I am super salty. I seriously cant imagine starting over after putting 1000s of hours and dollars in to this game. Not to mention a western release is going to look like 4th floor on xb360 or b20 from a few years ago lol. A shit show.
    Again, all speculation, they're not going to Region lock the game (because again, they'd already have done it by now or kept it up from the DDoS attack), you're assuming having to start over for some reason which the servers not being Global would be the only reason to start over. You're not losing anything besides not playing with the NA community on their specific server which even then you could just make another account and keep your JP one with all your stuff.

Tweaker team already said they'd still be around after the NA launch.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

Spare us the tiers over you're sunk cost. You'd have started over with any new game that came down the pipe line for the price of 60 bucks.
    And if it really is the end and all you can think of is the money spent on "surprise mechanics" and not the memories you have of playing it; then maybe it wasn't that greet of an investment.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

lol, "freebs"

Just because you tossed money at sega does not mean everyone who doesn't are "freebs" they are called players. That was your choice to give them the money. "you" didn't keep the game running, sega does, they just throw you a little treat for giving them some cash, so spare them (players) your passive aggressive judgment on them not spending money if they don't want to.

PS: you don't have to move to NA version, you can stay on the jp version so all your little cash you spent doesn't feel wasted.

or

Suck up your loss and move on.
    Last edited by Dark Priest; Jun 23, 2019 at 05:06 PM.

Brutal lol
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    lol, "freebs"

Just because you tossed money at sega does not mean everyone who doesn't are "freebs" they are called players. That was your choice to give them the money. "you" didn't keep the game running, sega does, they just throw you a little treat for giving them some cash, so spare them (players) your passive aggressive judgment on them not spending money if they don't want to.

PS: you don't have to move to NA version, you can stay on the jp version so all your little cash you spent doesn't feel wasted.

or

Suck up your loss and move on.
    While his words and phrases could use a lot of polish, he is correct regarding payers who kept the game alive. No way in hell would SEGA keep a FREE ONLINE GAME going for 7 years if they couldn't turn a profit on it, basic economy my friend. So yes, if you didn't spend a dime on this game yourself, then be grateful for those who did with premium and/or micro transactions since it's because of them that you were able to enjoy this game for as long as you did.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!