Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

I think the easiest way to deal with old scratch items is to stick them in the SG Shop and charge something like 50SG per costume/Outer and like 100SG for ticket-based items; with something like this you can either straight up buy the items by buying SG via micro-transaction, or you can earn them over time by accumulating SG, of course keeping them all tradable/sellable. This is assuming they keep the current system of AC and SG.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 10, 2019 at 01:58 PM.

well they can just temporarily put them in fun scratches lawl
    test

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

we can play PC and PS4 using the PSO2 Cloud client already; so I assume Azure will be handling that feature for this release of the game.

cosmetics are the only real concern for me in terms of investment; I've seen people who havent played since ep2 come back in the last month and they're already ultra hard ready. nearly all of my current gear is from the last 6 months.

I know a lot of people who tried to play this and just couldn't because they still felt like an invading outsider among random players.

nobody is forcing you to give up your account (yet); so why do you care if other people are excited for and will play this version? I am happy for them, and I am here to support them.

For me personally, it'd just suck if there was reason to not switch over to the NA version like the inability to transfer stuff over because then it'd create a split in the english community for the game, we'd have a portion of players on the JP server and a portion on the NA server, making the NA community seem smaller than it actually is.

I definitely am happy for people getting to play the game legit in english though, I just hope sega makes the right decision to allow us all to easily play together without having to start back from zero.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    It's still a bit of a pain to create a new outlook/xbox live account faking your region, and specially logging with it from windows 10 if you are happily using your regional account, instead of finding it in the store by just browsing it.
    its not any different than trying to do it for a JP account, the effort is minimal but yes, the convenience of being able to browse naturally from your region is always nice but its not like you cant swap to US, download, swap back and play it just like you would do with a JP account on PS4 and link your US PSN account to your Sega account to play

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    For me personally, it'd just suck if there was reason to not switch over to the NA version like the inability to transfer stuff over because then it'd create a split in the english community for the game, we'd have a portion of players on the JP server and a portion on the NA server, making the NA community seem smaller than it actually is.

I definitely am happy for people getting to play the game legit in english though, I just hope sega makes the right decision to allow us all to easily play together without having to start back from zero.
    there is no reason for anyone to swap over to NA that isnt:
    -playing with your native English speakers (which people already do now)
    -play with friends who are playing on the NA servers only

It doesn't make any difference if people decide to stay on JP or swap to NA, people are going to do what they want with zero impact to the game
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 10, 2019 at 04:06 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

My body is ready for this. Finally. Here's to another couple years of no life

Quote Originally Posted by Nisshoku View Post
    I'll admit, I was with my girlfriend when I saw this reveal, and I was almost downright livid. While I haven't played the game in some years now, I remember how much trouble I went through for that game. While I've moved on to grander pastures, this makes me wonder on how badly it's going to be butchered.

A lot of those collaborations with other games? Probably removed entirely.
    Edits to provocative clothing? You bet your sweet ass the ESRB will be all over that.
    Decent translation? I'm still miffed about the shoddy translation for Phantasy Star Portable 2.
    Voice Acting? I'm really doubting it, considering SEGA.

With all this revelation, it really makes me wonder if I want to come back, or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    and say goodbye to boob and butt slide lol
    I sometimes wonder if you guys would actually be disappointed to not see your paranoid delusions come to fruition.

My poor new girlfriend.....she never had a chance!

Since its not coming to ps4 I am sure they will leave the "slider" in the game lol.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

I'm hedging a bet that a [native] PSO2 for Switch might be in the cards.

With Microsoft and Nintendo being all buddy-buddy lately and having cross-platform play for several online multiplayer games like Paladins, and Fortnite...not to mention that SEGA and Nintendo are obviously very close, and additionally, the existence already of a Switch version of PSO2 through the cloud version...

I think there is a very real argument to be made that westerners very well may be getting PSO2 on the Switch as well. They could have hid the Switch watermark on the XBOX trailer to keep it a surprise for the Nintendo direct, but can you imagine how sick that would be?

Oh, and hi everyone.