Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

just so you know im not asking this as a series of serious questions for myself, i was just pointing out (and giving a little insight) the same questions being asked literally everywhere right now with no one having the actual answers currently since its all just pure speculation until we actually get some more info by Sega or Microsoft
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I know. I was trying to be helpful for everyone here who has questions and would like to know the most possible and likely direction of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I know. I was trying to be helpful for everyone here who has questions and would like to know the most possible and likely direction of the game
    kk figured
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

So this is finally coming to the west, cool.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    You probably should wait until things are settled since this is coming in 2020 before you decide any moves or going to this server. Also until sega says we can no longer be on here, who saying you have to leave pso2-jp?

To me personally having an Offical English server isn't that big of a draw for me to go there without my hand being forced.
    See that's the thing, I highly doubt they will force us to go to that one or block us from entering the Jp servers.
    I'll be waiting until they give us more information, because right now there are many things that still need to be clarified.

Its gonna be fun that 1st day....hundreds of Lvl-1's running around, lol!
    I'm mostly looking forward to 3 things...
    1) understanding Client orders, story, certain mission requirements etc....duh!
    2) finally buying premium for trading, setting up store, buying AC scratch, mags and extra character slots.
    3) mostly, playing with my friends who refused to play in japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Its gonna be fun that 1st day....hundreds of Lvl-1's running around, lol!
    I'm mostly looking forward to 3 things...
    1) understanding Client orders, story, certain mission requirements etc....duh!
    2) finally buying premium for trading, setting up store, buying AC scratch, mags and extra character slots.
    3) mostly, playing with my friends who refused to play in japanese.
    ...And you couldn't understand client orders and stuff with the english patch and you couldn't buy premium and everything on the japanese servers? I'm confused ?_?
    Or did you just refuse to do all that (a.k.a using english patch and support JP Sega with your premium purchase etc.)

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Sometimes I question the intelligence of some people who had a "hard" time playing the JP server when almost all CO orders are translated via patch, unless they're playing on PS4/Vita.
    test

The untranslated things that I think a lot of people are talking about are the flavor text of the COs and random NPC dialogue, which aren't always translated. For some people, not being able to read or understand these little pieces of non-mechanic based information can be immersion breaking and turn them off to a game.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 12, 2019 at 11:09 AM.

Some of the COs are one time only story related, I remember being surprised by Echo's chats in lobby in the SEA server (remember Sega actually localised episode 1, never to release it, then SEA server google translated episode 2 and 3).