Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis View Post
    I do kinda find it humorous that in Japan its on PC/PS4 and in the West it's on PC/Xbox.
    That is funny. The game is already on PS4 and they would just have to change the language. I guess Microsoft pushed it to happen and Sony (of America) doesn't care enough. I guess with them highlighting and doing well with single-player games, they saw no reason to push the issue. Their loss, I guess. Sony has mentioned wanting to get involved in the multiplayer aspect so it would make sense to do easy things like this.

It is also out on Switch in some cloud form. I'd actually prefer to play on the Switch for the portability aspect, but something is better than nothing.
    Last edited by neilp4453; Jun 9, 2019 at 05:32 PM.
    GT: X xi ReaveR x X

Hey everyone. I heard the music during the presentation and thought I'd stop by. Pretty exciting stuff. I actually know nothing about any of this, so don't ask.

It's possible that Microsoft could be spearheading this one, so I don't know how community stuff is going to go or if Sega will have forums for this or whatever. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

logged back in to say imagine if they don't let you transfer progress lol

either way I'm down
    shagia * ship 2 * tumblr

https://kotaku.com/phantasy-star-onl...t-n-1835359531

“there will be no limitations on game experiences such as Class Level cap or direct purchase of high-tier weapons because we want to provide all players with a fair and exciting experience.”

oh so the SEA treatment, pay to get dmg increases. holy fuck its no wonder why casuals complained about current expert req.

EDIT: unless theyre not referring to IRL cash and mean like what we have now by buying Dim/Awake series then idk because its a vague explanation
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 9, 2019 at 05:38 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis View Post
    I do kinda find it humorous that in Japan its on PC/PS4 and in the West it's on PC/Xbox.
    Too many ways to make sexy female characters in PSO2, not good for Soyne's new policy.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Too many ways to make sexy female characters in PSO2, not good for Soyne's new policy.
    The amount of outfits in this game that have no pants is pretty astounding, if you can give credit sega on one thing, is they do not give a single care about shoving panties in your face.

It makes me genuinely sad if they want to kick the ENG community out from the JPN servers. Even if we're not supposed to be there in the first place, i always thought we were a small part of the community. Does it really make the a server better if we're gone? I really don't want to leave my character or the nice community we have here. Yeah, they're probably not kicking us out but i'm a bit uneasy about this.
    Last edited by Saryn_storm; Jun 9, 2019 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    ... if you can give credit sega on one thing, is they do not give a single care about shoving panties in your face.
    And God bless their souls for it ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    It makes me genuinely sad if they want to kick the ENG community out from the JPN servers. Even if we're not supposed to be there in the first place, i always thought we were a small part of the community. Does it really make the a server better if we're gone? I really don't want to leave my character or the nice community we have here.
    They'll just move ship 02 to the NA servers. One day we'll log on and see a bunch of kids swearing, talking streets and showing dick pics all around and we'll know that we're in hell.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jun 9, 2019 at 05:45 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbei View Post
    Been waiting so long for an official release, can't wait.
    Your first post since you made an account in 2003. Wow.

Actually, looks like a lot of oldtimers came back to comment on this!

It's a shame the game is only announced for North America and not Europe, though.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Your first post since you made an account in 2003. Wow.

Actually, looks like a lot of oldtimers came back to comment on this!

It's a shame the game is only announced for North America and not Europe, though.
    you act as thought EU players wont play this, its not like theyre going to IP ban EU players. youre on the same welcome level as west players
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers