Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast

Wow... I stopped playing PSO years ago and never really got into the hassle of dealing with JP PSO2.
    Sure it's really late... but hey, I'm more than willing to give it a go now.
    Haven't logged into PSO-World in ages either.

Correct me if im wrong but...people in NA still whale on other games with gacha right?
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Correct me if im wrong but...people in NA still whale on other games with gacha right?
    Yes, that's why it's such a problem.

I've been waiting on this for 7 years. The wait is finally over.

Can't express how exciting I am that PSO2 is finally coming out to the West. It's been so long I nearly gave up hope.

So excited for 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Toph Bei Fong View Post
    I've been waiting on this for 7 years. The wait is finally over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispy0530 View Post
    Can't express how exciting I am that PSO2 is finally coming out to the West. It's been so long I nearly gave up hope.

So excited for 2020.
    You might want to curb your enthusiasm.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Seeing somebody who's basically in charge of this side of the operation so enthusiastic about trying to make this version of the game the best it can be does give me some hope over how things seemed to be ran for PSU360; SoA had to put up with SoJ's sorta-passive-agressiveness on top of update certification kinda getting in the way of whatever they did get (granted that's still kinda understandable). Here we got an outside force in charge who still has the money to be in the hardware business, and a higher-up person genuinely interested in making this game successful beyond just a financial success.

I remember early datamined information and cyberkitsune's research into creating a private server both having evidence that PSCrew started development of PSO2 with golbal servers in mind, but had to cut it out early into development. mostly dummy data for other regional lobbies, a mention of a set of cross-region blocks, the SEA text data format looking like Word Select could have been in the works at some point (alongside the dragonkin language), some dummy user information fields for a steam ID, I forget what else. So PSCrew would likely be cooperative with this endeavor; however all this means is that now everything (aside from PS4/Vita support for this version) will be dependent on how cooperative Sega of Japan is.

plus side: this means we'll be able to firmly direct our disappointment at a single entity with 90% certainty this time, and no real way for them to deflect the issue without looking bad

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Last time I bought clothes in BDO each set was 10€ at most, I don't know what's the current price or what region are you talking about, and I do prefer paying 10€ for a skin / costume set than paying 2 for a chance of 1/200 to get it..
    You are either blind or are feigning ignorance since these prices have been around since release in global. Here's some I took just now.

Spoiler!

So just cause you only bought the cheap stuff doesn't mean the expensive stuff didn't exist and I know people who bought them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You might want to curb your enthusiasm.
    Do not curb your enthusiasm. You will enjoy it.

Anyway besides the fact there are a lot saying to little to late. Its that mentality that annoys me a lot in gaming communitys. Ive been playing since day 1 of the jp game side. Lord knows those old falz days were something else. But anyway if someones excited even after 8 years what is so wrong with that. As soon as the trailer dropped at MS their stream chat lit up with people screaming pso2. People are excited and im sure will support it. If the jp servers are your favorite place to be thats fine to.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

Wow, this might bring me outta retirement!
    Phantasy Star Portable Infinity:
    Bitzen
    Zo-E