Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

oh my god guys
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

that's a bit aggressive
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    that's a bit aggressive
    WTF, this was funny as hell! But then again, it's past midnight here and I'm tried, so what do I know?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    oh my god guys
    good laugh
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Been waiting 7 years for this, between filling the void left by PSU with pathetic imitations like destiny & Warframe, I am wholly glad to be back onboard with the Phantasy star series.

Now if would just come out for Switch I'd be happy enough to be truly considered MORE than happy, whoch would involve me jibbering like a maniac & a straight jacket being needed to contain the pure joy.

So what was the general consensus on a potential IP block? I'm seeing a lot of Sega not really caring and that the SEA one was from the SEA publisher pushing Sega for one? Also seeing that past games like PSU didn't really have any barriers just existed separately. Really I hope nothing happens and Sega and MS just let the game operate as it always has while embracing a new community from the NA server. Either way I dont see myself dropping JP to run to an english server, maybe just have an account to play some story stuff translated but I like so many here have sunk too much time into JP to drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    oh my god guys
    Okay this is funny among all the confusing feels surrounding this

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    So what was the general consensus on a potential IP block? I'm seeing a lot of Sega not really caring and that the SEA one was from the SEA publisher pushing Sega for one? Also seeing that past games like PSU didn't really have any barriers just existed separately. Really I hope nothing happens and Sega and MS just let the game operate as it always has while embracing a new community from the NA server. Either way I dont see myself dropping JP to run to an english server, maybe just have an account to play some story stuff translated but I like so many here have sunk too much time into JP to drop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The IP block on China was an attempt to stop RMT, and the one on SEA was at AsiaSoft's request, so unless SoA or Microsoft request there be a block (which neither did during the PSU era), then I doubt they would put one up just becuase there is an NA server.
    5char
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Angry Oldschool PSO vet. MadDogg's Avatar

Man....I haven't posted on these forums in god knows how long. Been waiting years for a PSO2 localization, and honestly, I gave up....yet, here we are. It feels......I don't know, a mix of weird, happy, sad, and like, stupefied? lmao.
    (X360)Alkaid, Tear, Pudd'n, Mad Dogg retired from 360 PSU for good
    PSP2: Alkaid, lvl 42 beast hunter. "Its my duty to please that booty".

so apparently the West release is Xbox One/PC exclusive only:
    "Xbox boss Phil Spencer made a huge deal about PSO2's launch being only Xbox One-exclusive on consoles"

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/pha...in-spring-2020

and not only that, nothing Sony related has been anywhere in sight to indicate it coming to PS4. If I had to guess at best for Sony fans its a timed exclusive but even if you wanted to play, make a JP PSN account but naturally expect no translations. Sony fans have a PC version to play too if they want to that bad or just throw a fit and not play it all since it is already on the PS4/Vita and Switch
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers