Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Sorry, but most games with loot box systems do the same thing, they're not asking your to swipe your credit card every time to gamble, they're asking you to purchased whatever special in-game currency first. So PSO2 is no different and if the game gets to be big enough enough, it will fall under those same radars. I'm pretty sure this is why no European announcements were made.
    Here's the thing, I agree that it is the mostly the same as other loot boxes (though the SG scratch is a bit closer to things like Overwatch, where you can earn the currency through gameplay and can recycle items from it to eventually direct gain a specific item), but what I wrote is basically the justification that has kept loot boxes from being regulated in North America up until now.
    Now, if the items were direct purchase, on rotation (to create a sense of urgency), and non-tradable, you might still get a decent influx of people buying AC if the cost is reasonable, though probably nowhere near as much.

PSO2 will be on ALL platforms??? Crossplay with each....omg

Quote Originally Posted by _xX_Frosty_Xx_ View Post
    I had to dig up my old PSO-World info after this announcement. I spent so much time playing PSO as a child (and PSO-World was a huge part of that experience). Happy about the announcement and happy to be back!
    I'm in the same boat. Hope to see you online.

And only 8 years later, haha.

PSU2/PSO3 when? No Gaijin for another 8 years, of course.

lol @ everyone that thinks that US and Japan will be on same sever
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

https://jackofallcontrollers.com/201...ntendo-switch/

Looks like it is infact, coming on the other consoles to the west as well.

Now to say something to Elitist-Chan above.

I tried many times, to get into PSO2 myself, the thing is, I like Lore, all the Lore, not 50 percent of it, not 70 percent of it, not 90 percent of it, all of it. If I cant read something even if its just a standard passerby NPC conversation, I get turned off. I did not like going thru all the hassle of buying things from the cash shop, did not like how it looms over my head that I can possibly get banned at any point, and honestly, I felt alone, spite I was on the same ship as everyone else, I tried to solve that by getting a friend over, but she tried for awhile spite she loves PSO as much as I do, and she couldnt get over the many things that were not translated either.

Also, seems the Leader of the Translators said in a discord chat that she may be "Out of the Job". She or he, never knew what. But honestly, will that team even continue translating the Japanese version? Or will Sega be dicks and put out a cease and desist? Who knows.

Just be ready to lose all your hours of progress and money spent. I am honestly glad I waited patiently and didnt spend more than a few hours and no money at all.
    Last edited by Alexandrious12; Jun 13, 2019 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    Also, seems the Leader of the Translators said in a discord chat that she may be "Out of the Job". She or he, never knew what. But honestly, will that team even continue translating the Japanese version? Or will Sega be dicks and put out a cease and desist? Who knows.

No words can explain!
    It seem's like I've been here before.

The best thing about the interview is Phil actually acknowledged English patch and the english community exist. So I think Sega already knew IP blocking wouldn't really do any benefit to them.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Thats good then, hope no Cease and Desist happens.