Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    what is this scam, this garbage isnt even coming to ps4/vita in west? i knew segac was bad but this is so bad its not even funny
    Raging about the PS Vita in the west... I can get the PS4 because it's actually good on PS4 I use it sometimes but the vita lol that's been discontinued for ages. I'd be more concerned if they're gonna add the PSO2es app because that was a good way to farm stuff on the go.

Btw, the homepage does say Xbox One and Windows 10. I'm not sure if we can expect the PC version will be the same thing but in English. They could be working on a new build based off a shared Win10/XB1 development platform.

Given the issues going on with loot boxes and such (and the EMEA thing), it's possible that they're figuring out some sort of alternatives for monetization.

I have doubts about linking up to (not sure if there's a better term for this but...) the baggage that the JP version has compounded over the years. They might end up modifying certain game systems to adapt to whatever strategy they're going for here. I don't know if anything would be radically different, but probably enough to make it incompatible with existing versions.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

yikes @ this dude and his "soyne" spiel

anyway, the move to bring it over to the west (read: na) is a partnership with microsoft, so it makes sense they wouldn't have a sony/switch ver.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

i hope it's just an english client and they add like five or so ships hosted in NA. label old ships as JP-Whatever and new ones as NA-Whatever. i'll happily pay to transfer a character or two to a NA ship and hang out with you guys and play with lower latency but if it's a new server entirely i dunno if i'd have the patience to start over entirely.

iirc sakai wanted the game to be international to begin with but there were snags. microsoft has enough money to work around those and we'll be getting an up-to-date client so i have a vague glimmer of hope.
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

Quote Originally Posted by S-T-H View Post
    Btw, the homepage does say Xbox One and Windows 10. I'm not sure if we can expect the PC version will be the same thing but in English. They could be working on a new build based off a shared Win10/XB1 development platform.

Given the issues going on with loot boxes and such (and the EMEA thing), it's possible that they're figuring out some sort of alternatives for monetization.

I have doubts about linking up to (not sure if there's a better term for this but...) the baggage that the JP version has compounded over the years. They might end up modifying certain game systems to adapt to whatever strategy they're going for here. I don't know if anything would be radically different, but probably enough to make it incompatible with existing versions.
    theres almost no reason to not just use the JP model for the West release, it works out fine

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    yikes @ this dude and his "soyne" spiel

anyway, the move to bring it over to the west (read: na) is a partnership with microsoft, so it makes sense they wouldn't have a sony/switch ver.
    maybe if Sony wasn't being super PC about everything you wouldnt have people act the way they do to them. They're even considering on going back and releasing censor patches for games already out on PS4, theres literally no reason to do this outside political agenda pushing. anyways im not trying to derail the thread into trash like this
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    its better if they push everything out up to date content but apply a roadmap for Western players because its a helluva better choice than trying to go through each Ep over time to get people to experience the content like it was on release only to inevitably never catch up.
    I agree but I think it's a risky move because ... this is a 8 year old game that's wasn't exactly a technological marvel at release and hasn't aged well. I do would love to be wrong on this though.

After all the investment in lobby actions and costumes, nope. I AM NOT GONNA GO TO THAT WASTELAND.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    I agree but I think it's a risky move because ... this is a 8 year old game that's wasn't exactly a technological marvel at release and hasn't aged well. I do would love to be wrong on this though.
    this game came out July 4th 2012 and ya i agree it kinda hasnt but its gotten somewhat better but COULD be better
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I, for one, hope western release won't take retarded measures like censoring outfits, and instead limit the game character creation to male only. That way we can concentrate on the outfits that really matter, and thankfully remove certain undesirables obsessed with their waifus.

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

Quote Originally Posted by Agastya View Post
    i'll happily pay to transfer a character or two to a NA ship and hang out with you guys
    after having read the word "soyny" and "super PC" i have to rescind this statement. sorry for getting your hopes up neko
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone