Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast
    Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

now that i've read what azure actually is its seems that sega didn't have the infrastructure to be able to support global connected servers with na and jp together. but azure is able to provide the infrastructure to finally pull it off. its possible that we will have azure hosted western ships that we can just ship transfer to.

you may be able to transfer your US account to the EU server if the EU version ever happens

While I like that this has risen several of us oldies from the grave, I, myself am not really excited about this. I had become desensitized due to how SEGA treated everyone and everything since the very beginning, and the long 8 year "uncertainty" slowly ate at whatever was still there for them. That said, it is unlikely I'm going to play it.

Not to be a buzz kill, surely not. I do think it is great that Phantasy Star anything is a front runner in something, especially after being buried for so many years.
    Last edited by Mystil; Jun 11, 2019 at 11:16 AM.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post
    While I like that this has risen several of us oldies from the grave, I, myself am not really excited about this. I had become desensitized due to how SEGA treated everyone and everything since the very beginning, and the long 8 year "uncertainty" slowly ate at whatever was still there for them. That said, it is unlikely I'm going to play it.

Not to be a buzz kill, surely not. I do think it is great that Phantasy Star anything is a front runner in something, especially after being buried for so many years.
    Players themselves killed PSP2 to the point Sega themselves had lost trust to the western fanbase and said they will never have a western release ever again. Trust comes from both sides and at that time it was the playerbase's fault. Tho Sakai himself really wanted to release PSO2 globally but I guess some stuff happened that made it hard to make it possible.
    test

Would I be able to play this on PS4 or Switch (thru cloud)?

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn View Post
    Would I be able to play this on PS4 or Switch (thru cloud)?
    Since as of this moment it seems to be XBox One/Windows exclusive, then only if it is part of the xCloud service and they release xCloud clients for those two systems.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 11, 2019 at 01:00 PM.

ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS! been waiting for years to finally play this! TY SEGA!!
    Running R10T!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeik2006 View Post
    Yeah I'm in the same boat. I still play the JP version from time to time and I probably wont quit until the Western version hits, but there's enough of the game that doesn't get translated that I never played super hardcore myself either. Yeah you could figure out most of what was happening and the english patch wasn't bad by any means, it definitely gets the job done for most if not all the important stuff, the stuff that goes under the radar really bothers me.

I'm thankful I got the chance to enjoy the game as much as I did, enough to get a hero to 75 (and never break the cap) but I'm so happy a western release is coming.

Yea I keep coming back to see how much of the tweaked translate but a lot of menus, character dialogues, etc isn’t translated. Not on Aida fault but it turns me off after a while because I like to understand the characters dialogue

I have such mixed feelings as to whether I want to have a brand new fresh start after 7 years, especially considering how much time I've put into my character all this time.
    The thing is that I'm from EU and it looks like it is only the US getting the release right now. Meaning that I will probably have to deal with quite a high ping when playing, but perhaps it might not be that bad.

But at the same time I'm quite a fashion geek in this game and we will probably not have as much costumes, layering wear etc. available from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by YuseiFudou View Post
    I have such mixed feelings as to whether I want to have a brand new fresh start after 7 years, especially considering how much time I've put into my character all this time.
    The thing is that I'm from EU and it looks like it is only the US getting the release right now. Meaning that I will probably have to deal with quite a high ping when playing, but perhaps it might not be that bad.

But at the same time I'm quite a fashion geek in this game and we will probably not have as much costumes, layering wear etc. available from the get go.
    You probably should wait until things are settled since this is coming in 2020 before you decide any moves or going to this server. Also until sega says we can no longer be on here, who saying you have to leave pso2-jp?

To me personally having an Offical English server isn't that big of a draw for me to go there without my hand being forced.