Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by oslash View Post
    a friend of mine got this email

https://imgur.com/a/zbI5NgS

did someone get this as well?
    The fact that it is in perfect English despite being auto-translated via Google Translate makes it obvious it is fake.

Havent got any, but if they're seriously really gonna do that they're just stepping on a landmine. Remind them that PSO2 JP isnt just a game, if they do that they're cutting off us people who had friends with JP's on that server.
    test

its fake guys. also i really cannot understand the mindset of people who chose to wait knowing they could have just played on the jp server in english. its not hard to use google handwrite tool to bypass the captcha boss. instead they choose to complain about no western release for years on end until this very day for absolutely no reason. also im not moving to en server unless this is shared servers and the content is always 100% up to date with jp servers until the end

It's fake, the seams around the email are very visible.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

a good try but remember thats not their e-mail, this is their real one:

pso2admin @ isao (dot) net
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Phil Spencer:
    Those of you who have played Phantasy Star know that this game has influenced many of the most popular games today.
    Oh do I have comments about this, but we'll put it aside. Still, thanks Phil.

I see a lot of people commenting about how it's 7-8 years out from the JP release, but take this with some perspective. It's a game that came out as fairly high end for its circumstances and has seen improvements content-wise and otherwise since. It's still a unique title and even more so for XB1. There were absolutely other games in that presentation that are yet to be released and still don't meet the visual fidelity and overall quality that this game will have when it comes out here.

And it's free to play with a unique combination of themes. It fills a certain gap for Xbox with a known series that still has hype for its release. I bet Microsoft even considered making their own game to try and fill this gap to entice certain kinds of gamers. But take into consideration many of the games of this type coming out now and they still don't have this level of work put into them. I bet they could have put PSO v1 up on screen and people still would have applauded and been excited to play a game they already put 1000s of hours into two decades ago.

People are absolutely going to check this game out when it releases. And it's great that many of you have put so much into the JP release, but it doesn't really downplay the importance of the franchise being revived here even with a game that you already have two legs up on. If nothing else, this is an important milestone preceding whatever the next step in the franchise is.

I understand the game has highs and lows and will probably have conversion quirks on its way here (as well as PSU 360 demo players), but any of you dedicated enough to play on the JP servers should try to maintain a good attitude as it finally gets a local release because ideally the game will be a success outside of Japan and your versions will benefit from it too.

I'll check it out, but unless there are people I want to play with who are adamant about playing on the EN servers, I probably won't commit to it in any way. I'm personally more frustrated at the thought of losing all my tickets than equipment though.

Quote Originally Posted by S-T-H View Post
    Phil Spencer:

Oh do I have comments about this, but we'll put it aside. Still, thanks Phil.

I see a lot of people commenting about how it's 7-8 years out from the JP release, but take this with some perspective. It's a game that came out as fairly high end for its circumstances and has seen improvements content-wise and otherwise since. It's still a unique title and even more so for XB1. There were absolutely other games in that presentation that are yet to be released and still don't meet the visual fidelity and overall quality that this game will have when it comes out here.

And it's free to play with a unique combination of themes. It fills a certain gap for Xbox with a known series that still has hype for its release. I bet Microsoft even considered making their own game to try and fill this gap to entice certain kinds of gamers. But take into consideration many of the games of this type coming out now and they still don't have this level of work put into them. I bet they could have put PSO v1 up on screen and people still would have applauded and been excited to play a game they already put 1000s of hours into two decades ago.

People are absolutely going to check this game out when it releases. And it's great that many of you have put so much into the JP release, but it doesn't really downplay the importance of the franchise being revived here even with a game that you already have two legs up on. If nothing else, this is an important milestone preceding whatever the next step in the franchise is.

I understand the game has highs and lows and will probably have conversion quirks on its way here (as well as PSU 360 demo players), but any of you dedicated enough to play on the JP servers should try to maintain a good attitude as it finally gets a local release because ideally the game will be a success outside of Japan and your versions will benefit from it too.
    One thing that's a relief is that its by microsoft themselves and not some shit tier Third Party Publisher....like...nexon lol
    test

all right, he just decided to tell me that he didn't actually got this email, it was from someone else
    so yeah, its just a troll

This resurrected me.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676