Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Imo, western players migration to west version from JP version is probably not even a concern of whether this west version will be successful or not, nor it will affect much the english population in JP version. The least that players who play in JP servers do are having a new account and try it out, and be a hero to all of the new players (teaching new players, be (or acting like) the expert, etc.,).

This is more targeted to:
    1. those who want it to be in the west but never/barely touched PSO2 JP or can't even get passed the captcha boss
    2. players who don't even know what PSO2 is all about.

I think it was a joke like De Ragan instead of Dragon in PSU
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Imo, western players migration to west version from JP version is probably not even a concern of whether this west version will be successful or not, nor it will affect much the english population in JP version. The least that players who play in JP servers do are having a new account and try it out, and be a hero to all of the new players (teaching new players, be (or acting like) the expert, etc.,).

This is more targeted to:
    1. those who want it to be in the west but never/barely touched PSO2 JP or can't even get passed the captcha boss
    2. players who don't even know what PSO2 is all about.
    I think how popular Monster Hunter World got in the West will kind of help PSO2 out. They're not the same genre per say but they're close enough for people to be interested imo.
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.

Legendary Maverick Hunter Zeke154's Avatar

It's been a long since I've logged in to post anything, I stop playing a month after the AIS were released. I got pretty far with my character, but I don't mind starting over on the NA Server and supporting more Phantasy Star content in the west. Especially since I deleted the email tied to my JP account, meaning I can't get that character/account back, even if I did want to play on the JP server again.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

looking forward to sega of america fucking this up one way or another

Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    don't tell me the word "darkers" was some kind of problem.. is this one of those "let's get offended at stupid crap" i heard about a while back?
    I meant that D-Arkers just felt weird to read compared to Darkers, I might have worded it wrong.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis View Post
    I think how popular Monster Hunter World got in the West will kind of help PSO2 out. They're not the same genre per say but they're close enough for people to be interested imo.
    Yeah, I agree that this can actually correlate. I mean both MHW and PSO2 are good PvE game.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Wait what?

Also, anybody else noticed this:

Spoiler!

Hope this is just for data save and not hosting the entire game client or this would mean that this is going to be the fucking cloud version.
    I assume you're thinking of xCloud, their upcoming streaming game service. Azure is just the name of MS's cloud hosting service, basically their version of Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services. I assume part of them bringing over PSO2 is to advertise it to try to take some marketshare back from AWS.
    Last edited by Yden; Jun 9, 2019 at 10:58 PM.

Did I wake up in a different reality this morning.