Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast

PSO2 is not Microsoft exclusive after all.

https://www.gamespot.com/amp-article.../1100-6467814/

"And while Spencer couldn't confirm whether the game will appear in other regions like Europe and the Middle East because "Sega's ultimately responsible for it," he did say the game isn't console exclusive. "Yes, it will end up on all platforms."
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.

so basically what ?? many mirror servers connecting back to one large JP server ?? and some mirror's will have english translations ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    so basically what ?? many mirror servers connecting back to one large JP server ?? and some mirror's will have english translations ??
    No, it's just not going to be an xbo/pc exclusive according to Phil Spencer's of-handed comment. The servers are still probably going to be separate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    No, it's just not going to be an xbo/pc exclusive according to Phil Spencer's of-handed comment. The servers are still probably going to be separate.
    that be like maple story 2 then lol. one server for each region . NA - 1 KR - 1 JP -1

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    that be like maple story 2 then lol. one server for each region . NA - 1 KR - 1 JP -1
    Yes, that's how most non-international online games do it.

Considering the amount of effort that a multi-platform release takes, I really wonder if account transfers will be possible.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

The servers wouldn't have the english translation, the clients would.

I'm hoping there's either same-server/ship utilization or server transfers, but I'm not holding my breath.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / pso2es active

Well Ill be damned. Its not exclusive. But Ill wait to see about the whole cross play thing. With how against sony has been about it this generation I can see xbox and pc being cross play and ps4 on their own.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

Been playing PSO2 since 2013. Progressed and accomplished and collected and spent money for six years. The year 2020 is waaay too little waay too late and i dont want to be separated from everyone i've met in JP server, not do i want to start all over... all my progress all my items, all my meseta, all my friends...

I do not remember them offering the option to transfer JP to SEA when the SEA server was created. It was just so abrupt and suddenly we all lost access to connect to JP. And cross-play would be very nice the way the PSVita and Switch and PS4. But remember these devices connect to the JP Server. This new Western Server we'd all start brand new fresh from zero right?
    Last edited by MSAksion; Jun 16, 2019 at 01:59 AM.

PSO2 - Ship02 - Mahou Moonlight,90 Techer 90 Force
    Artwork by CRIMSONSKYE - Dec 2018

Quote Originally Posted by MSAksion View Post
    Been playing PSO2 since 2013. Progressed and accomplished and collected and spent money for six years. The year 2020 is waaay too little waay too late and i dont want to be separated from everyone i've met in JP server, not do i want to start all over... all my progress all my items, all my meseta, all my friends...

I do not remember them offering the option to transfer JP to SEA when the SEA server was created. It was just so abrupt and suddenly we all lost access to connect to JP. And cross-play would be very nice the way the PSVita and Switch and PS4. But remember these devices connect to the JP Server. This new Western Server we'd all start brand new fresh from zero right?
    no one knows, its all speculation right now until Sega of Japan/America come out and give more info
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.