Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    what does this have to do with this SEGAC shitfire
    but yes, i already play on my pc (i5 3570, GTX 660, 16GB DDR3)
    they take 8 years and cant even port the ps4/vita versions, SEGAC living up to its name
    so whats the problem? its already released on those systems just not in the west and they probably want nothing to do with Sony's Wests Division bs anyways and rather side step around OR again realize their last game lasted longer on the Xbox and figured thats a safer bet. You literally got no reason to even be complaining if you're playing on PC which is essentially better than playing on the console but given you're old PC specs I can see why you would be mad
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis View Post
    I would hope it would be fully localized with voice overs. With 7 years to work with they only needed to do a line a day haha.
    as long as we get the option between en/jp voice overs i'll be fine. i'll be really sad if i have to play without female extra voice 7's playful laughter while wand smacking
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

honestly anything could happen now

it could actually wind up being part of the main servers here somehow

microsoft just announced pso2 for NA at E3 in 2019; literally anything is possible now

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    honestly anything could happen now

it could actually wind up being part of the main servers here somehow

microsoft just announced pso2 for NA at E3 in 2019; literally anything is possible now
    id like to think that imaginary contract they had with SEA expired and that this is what was allowed to finally happen
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

despair, but also an erection
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

Few more things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtAsuCzmUVo

The trailer linked from the website is unlisted on the PhantasystarCh account, which is an interesting spot for it. Anyway...

Given the likely client change/upgrade and Microsoft/Azure, I'd say it's very likely that gameguard won't be a thing here. Assuming they don't just stream the entire game, it'll probably still at least have better/alternative security.

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    yikes @ this dude and his "soyne" spiel
    Well, looks like the cleaning crew got here before I could reply, so we'll leave that previous part aside. But for the other part, you keep believing what you want to believe, just don't come crying to me when Japanese publishers move to Nintendo, iOS, Anrdoid and PC and leave you with nothing but sports and FPS on you system of choice.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

as someone with multiple consoles... that's really a non-issue

in another subject - people foreign to the game are concerned about how microtransactions are being implemented to the game

are we expecting the same arks cash system, same items? depending on how they're handling the EU situation, would that affect NA release?

i'm going on the assumption that, at worst case, we have totally separate servers so they can afford to segregate these issues, anyway.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    as someone with multiple consoles... that's really a non-issue

in another subject - people foreign to the game are concerned about how microtransactions are being implemented to the game

are we expecting the same arks cash system, same items? depending on how they're handling the EU situation, would that affect NA release?

i'm going on the assumption that, at worst case, we have totally separate servers so they can afford to segregate these issues, anyway.
    This game really isn't that much better, simple things like trading is off limits to those who don't fork up the cash, and selling items unless you go through a painful process just to get a shop ticket. it's just jps seems to be more forgiving on being exploited, This game has plenty of whales who happily toss cash at sega to sit in lobby afk to show what they spent all that money on.

The only credit i can give this game compared to other F2P trash is that it's tolorable to play without spending anything, provided you aren't weak willed.

Glad this is alive in the west, even if it was late I felt this was necessary, specially thinking on the future of the series, a lot of Japanese only titles have been coming back or first released since Atlus USA became SOA (7th Dragon, Shining, Yakuza was almost a lost cause and look at the series now, Puyo Puyo, Valkyria, Sakura Taisen next year...), at this point I have no doubts sega west will deliver, and I can only hope sega japan will make more and better games.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    I, for one, hope western release won't take retarded measures like censoring outfits, and instead limit the game character creation to male only. That way we can concentrate on the outfits that really matter, and thankfully remove certain undesirables obsessed with their waifus.
    I'd welcome that server, specially looking forward all the trap shotas.