Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

I'd really given up on any thing coming west. I played several hundred hours back in the first year or 2 , but haven't played much since.

I'm definitely going to play the Xbox version, since I have several friends that I could never convince to play the jp PC version, and we are all very much looking forward to it
    PSO2 JP Characters:
    SHIP 02:
    Kyoushu HU: 45 FI: 51 RA: 28 FO: 15 BR: 44

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    as someone with multiple consoles... that's really a non-issue
    in another subject - people foreign to the game are concerned about how microtransactions are being implemented to the game
    are we expecting the same arks cash system, same items? depending on how they're handling the EU situation, would that affect NA release?
    i'm going on the assumption that, at worst case, we have totally separate servers so they can afford to segregate these issues, anyway.
    Console of choice doesn't mean that you only have 1 console, it just means that you play with that console the most often. As for the loot box system, already covered that here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...47#post3465247

Personally, I think they could keep AC but just sell the items instead of making them lotteries.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaix View Post
    I'd really given up on any thing coming west. I played several hundred hours back in the first year or 2 , but haven't played much since.

I'm definitely going to play the Xbox version, since I have several friends that I could never convince to play the jp PC version, and we are all very much looking forward to it
    I had that same problem. The one main friend I play games with is familiar with the Phantasy Star name but never really played the games. He was gonna hop on until he found out it was the japanese server, even with translations. There are probably a shit ton more people like that than not, so this isn't the waste some people are trying to describe it as.
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    This game really isn't that much better, simple things like trading is off limits to those who don't fork up the cash, and selling items unless you go through a painful process just to get a shop ticket. it's just jps seems to be more forgiving on being exploited, This game has plenty of whales who happily toss cash at sega to sit in lobby afk to show what they spent all that money on.

The only credit i can give this game compared to other F2P trash is that it's tolorable to play without spending anything, provided you aren't weak willed.
    right, i'm aware

let me rephrase

the press release mentions microtransactions that will "aid in quests" - people who don't play the game are taking that as the cash shop having somehow different things that the current one doesn't have. from my perspective it's referencing RDRs, cosmo atomizers, half dolls and the like
    but do you think they may alter the cash shop offerings with new/removed items specific to the NA version?
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    right, i'm aware

let me rephrase

the press release mentions microtransactions that will "aid in quests" - people who don't play the game are taking that as the cash shop having somehow different things that the current one doesn't have. from my perspective it's referencing RDRs, cosmo atomizers, half dolls and the like
    but do you think they may alter the cash shop offerings with new/removed items specific to the NA version?
    thats the part we dont know if they'll actually do that or not, they could which they shouldnt but who knows

as long as they dont do the costume bonus stuff then i guess we're cool
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

hahaha they fuckin did it haha madmen
    really late tho theres like no benefit to switching over

especially if its just xbox and windows 10 (store?)

anyway yall ready for the region ip ban and tweaker c&d in a 2020 update?
    Last edited by Cyron Tanryoku; Jun 9, 2019 at 08:08 PM.

FINALLY!

Maybe people will shut up about it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That would defeat the purpose of localiz... Uh nevermind
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post