Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

About damn time!
    Phantasy Star Online Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    its fake guys. also i really cannot understand the mindset of people who chose to wait knowing they could have just played on the jp server in english. its not hard to use google handwrite tool to bypass the captcha boss. instead they choose to complain about no western release for years on end until this very day for absolutely no reason. also im not moving to en server unless this is shared servers and the content is always 100% up to date with jp servers until the end
    I mean, while I would agree it's primarily laziness or lack of fucks given that stopped people from playing before, it's not something to really get that frustrated about. It's still more hoops to jump through than you would have to to play literally almost any other game; can't blame people that much.

The teaser trailer seemed to give the impression that all currently released content would be in the game, or at least a damn good portion of it, so I don't believe that will be an issue. But after eight years I can't even say keeping the servers synced up or shared really matters that much anymore. The majority of people who are probably going to be playing on the NA server won't have to worry about that in the first place.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2

It's cool that you guys don't wanna leave your progress on JP servers. What isn't cool is insinuating that other people shouldn't be happy about the western announcement. That's borderline elitist and kinda sad. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    a good try but remember thats not their e-mail, this is their real one:

pso2admin @ isao (dot) net
    that email address is real i got shit from it in the past too when i had to get activation code
    email itself fake

Last edited by jooozek; Jun 9, 2019 at 09:40 PM.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    It's cool that you guys don't wanna leave your progress on JP servers. What isn't cool is insinuating that other people shouldn't be happy about the western announcement. That's borderline elitist and kinda sad. lol
    Literally no one is insinuating that. We're glad you lazy people can finally play PSO2 in English when it has been available for nearly a decade. The only issue comes from potentially losing progress and moving to a server that could potentially go the way of SEA.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    that email address is real i got shit from it in the past too when i had to get activation code
    email itself fake
    the e-mail in the pic is fake, the one i posted is the real one
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    the e-mail in the pic is fake, the one i posted is the real one
    i edited my post with pic
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    Literally no one is insinuating that. We're glad you lazy people can finally play PSO2 in English when it has been available for nearly a decade. The only issue comes from potentially losing progress and moving to a server that could potentially go the way of SEA.
    The problem with your comments is that ya'll assume it's laziness as to why people chose not to play on JP servers. Sure, anybody can watch a video and learn how to install and play. You're right, the concern is losing their progress due to an IP block, a concern that has you current JP server players sweatin'.
    Last edited by Griffin; Jun 9, 2019 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    Its not even laziness. I downloaded and played PSO2 on the JP server and it's not all translated. Not to take away from the translators efforts, they did a great job. But not having all the story/diologue/whatever else took away from my interest level. To insinuate that it's pure laziness and nothing else is just flat out wrong.

Glad you were able to enjoy it to it's fullest though.
    US/EU PS2/PC:
    Mortalis - Lvl 150 Masterforce.
    Dies Irae - Lvl 136 Gunmaster.

JP:
    Exitium - Lvl 122 Gunmaster.