Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast

so basically what ?? many mirror servers connecting back to one large JP server ?? and some mirror's will have english translations ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    so basically what ?? many mirror servers connecting back to one large JP server ?? and some mirror's will have english translations ??
    No, it's just not going to be an xbo/pc exclusive according to Phil Spencer's of-handed comment. The servers are still probably going to be separate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    No, it's just not going to be an xbo/pc exclusive according to Phil Spencer's of-handed comment. The servers are still probably going to be separate.
    that be like maple story 2 then lol. one server for each region . NA - 1 KR - 1 JP -1

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    that be like maple story 2 then lol. one server for each region . NA - 1 KR - 1 JP -1
    Yes, that's how most non-international online games do it.

Considering the amount of effort that a multi-platform release takes, I really wonder if account transfers will be possible.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

The servers wouldn't have the english translation, the clients would.

I'm hoping there's either same-server/ship utilization or server transfers, but I'm not holding my breath.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Well Ill be damned. Its not exclusive. But Ill wait to see about the whole cross play thing. With how against sony has been about it this generation I can see xbox and pc being cross play and ps4 on their own.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

Been playing PSO2 since 2013. Progressed and accomplished and collected and spent money for six years. The year 2020 is waaay too little waay too late and i dont want to be separated from everyone i've met in JP server, not do i want to start all over... all my progress all my items, all my meseta, all my friends...

I do not remember them offering the option to transfer JP to SEA when the SEA server was created. It was just so abrupt and suddenly we all lost access to connect to JP. And cross-play would be very nice the way the PSVita and Switch and PS4. But remember these devices connect to the JP Server. This new Western Server we'd all start brand new fresh from zero right?
    Last edited by MSAksion; Jun 16, 2019 at 01:59 AM.

PSO2 - Ship02 - Mahou Moonlight,90 Techer 90 Force
    Artwork by CRIMSONSKYE - Dec 2018

Quote Originally Posted by MSAksion View Post
    Been playing PSO2 since 2013. Progressed and accomplished and collected and spent money for six years. The year 2020 is waaay too little waay too late and i dont want to be separated from everyone i've met in JP server, not do i want to start all over... all my progress all my items, all my meseta, all my friends...

I do not remember them offering the option to transfer JP to SEA when the SEA server was created. It was just so abrupt and suddenly we all lost access to connect to JP. And cross-play would be very nice the way the PSVita and Switch and PS4. But remember these devices connect to the JP Server. This new Western Server we'd all start brand new fresh from zero right?
    no one knows, its all speculation right now until Sega of Japan/America come out and give more info
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Then the outfit you want costs 30 dollars instead of a chance of getting it for 2 dollars, like BDO.
    The reason I prefer the scratch system is cause people will put the stuff they dont want on the shop which builds up with supply and sometimes you can get good stuff for lower price BUT if you add the system you want then you would need a trade channel and ask people to buy the 30 dollar costume to put on the shop so you can pay a crap ton of in game cash for.

Also, the "it's only cosmetics" argument that others have been saying doesn't work anymore since the vocal people against loot boxes say cosmetics are just as bad since it still encourages people to want to pay money. ie. fancy looks makes kiddies use momma's credit card so still bad.
    Last time I bought clothes in BDO each set was 10€ at most, I don't know what's the current price or what region are you talking about, and I do prefer paying 10€ for a skin / costume set than paying 2 for a chance of 1/200 to get it. And I've never said "it's only cosmetics" and I would never say it for PSO2 lol even DOA the most I played in older consoles was survival to unlock each costume, removing content and puting it behind a pay wall is still removing content.

And buying AC scratch items works in the japanese server because there are a lot of people paying for them, they are ok with it, some japanese are ok staying 10 hours a day at pachinko thinking they are working instead of gambling, that doesn't mean it will work the same in another server with different kind of people playing it.