Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    One would hope so, otherwise this really, really, REALLY late release, 8 years after the initial release would make no sense at all. Episode 5 should be minimum, hopefully.
    With the game probably last maybe another 5 or so years, a start from scratch (Episode 1) would be the dumbest thing Sega could do.
    PSO2 is supposed to last 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    They may extend that to milk this cow out some more before a new game is thrown on the market.
    Maybe this release now is an indication for the game extend it's lifespan, we will see.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I think YOSK already talked about extending it potentially.

The western trailer has CG segments up to Episode 6, which admittedly will still be out in Japan for a while before the western release. I think it's reasonable to expect all the [core] content (minus some collabs). It's really just in what form it'll arrive.

Since we haven't discussed it much here, there was some additional exciting news regarding xCloud from E3 that's pretty relevant. It'll be possible to use your own Xbox One as a free xCloud server to stream games. So you can use your own console to stream to PC/phones/tablets. It's likely that PSO2 will also be available on whatever service Microsoft sets up for streaming from their own servers. I think they do intend to bring this service to other consoles, but then of course Nintendo/Sony would have to approve whatever app would make that possible. Still, we'll have a mobile solution outside of Switch and es. And people that aren't confident about using a native client on their PC will be able to stream it as another option.

Oh man i hope NO ONE screws it up this time.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    They may extend that to milk this cow out some more before a new game is thrown on the market.
    Maybe this release now is an indication for the game extend it's lifespan, we will see.
    As long as people keep giving sega money for ac scratches, this game isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

WoW and FFXI have been going on since over a decade now, and although those are sub model games, they are up because people keep playing them.

Simply put, the game isnt going anywhere as long as people are playing them. If Sega can make an offline mode for the game in its later age that would be great so we would'nt lose all our progress even if the online service is gone for good.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Jun 12, 2019 at 09:58 PM.
    test

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/gian...7m32s&e=42m17s
    Some PSO2 Stuff (paraphrasing because i'm lazy)

Giant Bomb dude: Will people be able to bring over their characters?
    Phil Spencer: I honestly don't know. That's going to be Sega's decision.

Giant Bomb dude: Will it come to europe?
    Phil Spencer: I dunno. Atm I'm happy enough we're able to bring it to the west at all.

Phil has a soft spot for PSO. Those who follow him know that he is a massive destiny fan and he feels a little sad that people don't know how many of todays looter shooters exist due to PSO kicking off the genre.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Jun 13, 2019 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/gian...7m32s&e=42m17s
    Some PSO2 Stuff (paraphrasing because i'm lazy)

Giant Bomb dude: Will people be able to bring over their characters?
    Phil Spencer: I honestly don't know. That's going to be Sega's decision.

Giant Bomb dude: Will it come to europe?
    Phil Spencer: I dunno. Atm I'm happy enough we're able to bring it to the west at all.

Phil has a soft spot for PSO. For those who follow him know that he is a massive destiny fan and he feels a little sad that people don't know how many of todays looter shooters exist due to PSO kicking off the genre.
    Thanks for sharing! As a huuuuge Destiny fan as well (mostly think due to PSO...ghosts = mags; exos = casts; ranger, hunter, force; etc etc)
    I'm thankful that Phil was part of this. So stoked but still sooooo far away.

Question I wish was asked is how AC will be handled. Pretty sure there is no gambling allowed here in the US. Scratches are obviously gambling. Id rather just buy accesories, costumes outright.
    I guess we will know soon!