Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pwincess View Post
    Orosan: Same. Did you play Chu Chu Rocket too?
    I tried it, it was cool but it wasn't really my type of game. I played the hell out of Quake III Arena, Shenmue , Code Veronica and other RE's, Sf III 3rd strike and other Sf's, D2, MvC series, Sonic Adventures 1 & 2 and Soul Calibur. To a lesser extent I played Crazy Taxi, Jet Grind Radio, Space Chanel 5, Bomberman online, Grandia 2 and Skies of Arcadia. When I started playing PSO and then later ver 2 it was over for the other games LOL. These are all from the top of my head so I'm sure there were other games that I played a lot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    How did I miss this thread. I was on PSU 360 as well. I have been playing PSO2 but I am looking forward to playing on a console again. GT: Eries Fury if any one wants to team up later. When it finally releases of course.
    Thx. Will surely look you up. My GT is DrOrosan but hopefully I'll be able to use my original DC PSO and PSU user name inside the game: Orosan

Cool, I look forward to it and will keep an eye out for you.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

I'm from Xbox 360 NA servers. Waiting for PSO2 to finally release in the west

Hi! I literally logged onto this old account for the first time in over a DECADE just because I found out PSO2 is coming stateside, i'm surprised I remembered the password LOL. So much nostalgia and memories were made in PSU! I played on PC/PS2 and am looking forward to having a reunion with some of my friends!

I personally cannot wait... it feels like forever since the xbox servers shutdown... I have never missed a game nor community so much... Well ever.

I'm glad they finally decided to bring it over. I'll probably take a few vacation days and play when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~ View Post
    Hi! I literally logged onto this old account for the first time in over a DECADE just because I found out PSO2 is coming stateside, i'm surprised I remembered the password LOL. So much nostalgia and memories were made in PSU! I played on PC/PS2 and am looking forward to having a reunion with some of my friends!
    This is literally me, except just now.

looking forward to playing PSO2 next week. here's a screenshot I took just as PSU shut down. Even though I'm still a bit disappointed in SEGA, I did have fun playing PSU.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default I liveeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol havent been on this since 2007 lol i do feel like my life hasnt change much except marriage lol ... no kids so have a cool game room now lol idk who remember me here.. im on ship 2 in PSO2! same character names!
    Lobos H Figgy 150
    Asuka N Techa 150
    Ignis B Fighta 130
    Vesna Hiver C Gunnah 110

XD