Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    I do not know how to put this but when you fight the sector one boss I feel that with the small space given and the fact that the mob is mostly using a close-in style attack pattern I wonder how to avoid most stuff ..
    ( The only long range attack would be the spread laser , the thing where it spreads out both arms )

I mean basically its fast , uses mostly close-in attacks and the fight space is so small. Other than using phantom , I cannot think of any other way to play this. ( was this done on purpose so that we would use phantom more )

anyways , I wish something be done about this cause rangers will have almost no place in this at the rate this goes

I maybe a Hero but my style of play is mostly that of a ranger. Basically all of my selected PA's have something to do with range be it short or long
    Ranger is a facetank class. You just subclass Hunter with a ton of Flash Guard, pop Massive Hunter and Satellite Cannon it's pimple to oblivion. It's one of the few bosses where Ranger can actually do well!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Ranger is a facetank class. You just subclass Hunter with a ton of Flash Guard, pop Massive Hunter and Satellite Cannon it's pimple to oblivion. It's one of the few bosses where Ranger can actually do well!
    Also, with the balance adjustments made to Ranger's PAs, it's easier to move around and/or facetank damage:

Last edited by DrCatco; Jul 16, 2019 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Dont use logic he'll you block for debunking his Standing TMG Snipe skill he made up
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    CRAFTING RETURNS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA
    Why hello Niren Orochi. How nice to see you being top tier for another 4 years again.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Why hello Niren Orochi. How nice to see you being top tier for another 4 years again.
    The crafting update is only for NT 13*s from what I heard.

That moment someone crafts rappy shine and then realize they killed the hidden stats

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    That moment someone crafts rappy shine and then realize they killed the hidden stats
    You can revert it to its original state through the crafting station.