Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The pure damage ones are weaker than the conditionals anyway, so the conditional ones are the better options. Honestly, for most normal content I feel like stacking the damage isn't as important as utility though. I prefer better pp management for anything that requires keeping up with lots of people, because there simply aren't as many chances to slow down and recover your pp.
    same here. PP upkeep is tough. Wish there was a way around this

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The pure damage ones are weaker than the conditionals anyway, so the conditional ones are the better options. Honestly, for most normal content I feel like stacking the damage isn't as important as utility though. I prefer better pp management for anything that requires keeping up with lots of people, because there simply aren't as many chances to slow down and recover your pp.
    I noticed, when i was playing around with Fo/Ph and i realized they have a serious PP Issues i and PP reduction costs and and regen was far more important then just increasing damage, i already don't follow that line, as i just mainly focus on conditional damage, because i'm not paying absurd prices for the pure damage boosters. originally i also thought all that mattered was the pure damage SSAs and i was looking for what to use untill i could get my hands on them, but over time, i realized i really didn't need them.

Sega does give you options, which is good. but sega knows that people want those pots to be pure damage + conditional and not just one or the other.