Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

??? I meant for s-abilities anyway.

Also burn wasn't super relevant until UH. I have no idea what you're doing with freeze on a non-tech class. Making mobs more annoying to group up?

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    *laughs in burn V arca*
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Hey now, You leave my burn and freeze weapons alone, Not all of us are one track minds and just "DAMAGE ONRY!!" On all weapons under the sun.
    I'm pretty sure Kondibon is saying who would use anything other than damage SSAs if they were added to the 1st Gen 14*s. Basically, adding SSA slots without changing the Potential is the same as just adding a damage boost to the Potential if someone is just going to add Damage SSAs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I'm pretty sure Kondibon is saying who would use anything other than damage SSAs if they were added to the 1st Gen 14*s. Basically, adding SSA slots without changing the Potential is the same as just adding a damage boost to the Potential if someone is just going to add Damage SSAs.
    Yes that. I wouldn't mind turning my Spread Needle into an attack pp recovery monster, but it already recovers so much in the situations I use it that it doesn't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The lack of them is the main reason they're being buffed. Let's be real here, who would put anything other than damage on them anyway?
    What's wrong with Photon Reduction/Phantasmal Reduction, Instant Reduction? From what i've seen in the lobby and my MPA's PP reduction/regen SSA's are the way to go, i'm the only idiot there using dmg SSA in all slots.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    What's wrong with Photon Reduction/Phantasmal Reduction, Instant Reduction? From what i've seen in the lobby and my MPA's PP reduction/regen SSA's are the way to go, i'm the only idiot there using dmg SSA in all slots.
    They're considerably cheaper. I was using pp stuff on my rod before I got more damage SSAs to put on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    That is a lot more clear, i can just count on you to put out those fires before they start, can't i.

it did seems silly the way i thought he was saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    They're considerably cheaper. I was using pp stuff on my rod before I got more damage SSAs to put on it.
    They are cheaper, unless you find weapons with the damage boosters on your self, they are extremely expensive if you buy them, hell augment intent alone, usually goes for no less then 15 mil from what i'v seen. all the straight damage boosters? 8 mil minimum.
    Last edited by Dark Priest; Jun 14, 2019 at 03:11 PM.

I actually kinda resent the existence of damage SSAs because they push a lot of other interesting or potentially useful stuff out.

I remember when i was trying to find decent weapons after i came back from a break and i settled at first on the flame weapons, the violent flame one that could hold 3 SSAs and i though to my self "oh, all i have to do is get 3 damage intent on it, cool 6% damage, yeah."

Shop: "Hi, THAT WILL BE 50-60 MIL, PLEASE.

Me: No..

I got lucky with Cheap Red Petal Flashes. Also, the conditional damage bonuses tend to be cheaper.

The scratch I wanted is coming at last.