Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    It appears Regius Pose is in fact a Katana pose and not a Sword Pose even though Regius is a Hu Sword user.
    Good Job Sega.
    In their defense though, Regius is canonically a katana user. The NPC Regius running around just so happens to be using the sealed form of Yonohate (the 'sword' form) but storywise he's a katana user (unsealed Yonohate and his new genesis weapon Tsukuriyo are both katana, not to mention Azanami was trained by Regius in using katanas)
    Last edited by Nyansan; Jun 19, 2019 at 06:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    It appears Regius Pose is in fact a Katana pose and not a Sword Pose even though Regius is a Hu Sword user.
    Good Job Sega.
    His genesis weapon is a Katana though. He stopped using a sword in like episode 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    In their defense though, Regius is canonically a katana user. The NPC Regius running around just so happens to be using the sealed form of Yonohate (the 'sword' form) but storywise he's a katana user through (unsealed Yonohate and his new genesis weapon Tsukuriyo are both katana, not to mention Azanami was trained by Regius in using katanas)
    Yes and ideally the LA would work on both Katana and Swords. instead we have 2 Katana Poses now and nothing for Swords, despite Hero still being a popular Class.

Now that I think about it, is there even a genesis weapon that's officially a sword?

2400 SG spent. No Laconium Sword but 4 "520 Harriet Pose" LA. I won't be able to use that wonderful sword anytime soon but I'll be able to play the captive slut. It's so cool ! Well... not really. -_-"

Spoiler!

Worst scratch ever.
    I'm not a fan of mini-suits 'cause of these giant heads with them.
    Weapon camos are not for me too.
    No accessories I want here either.
    Other shit - don't make me laugh.
    Maira's voice... maybe.
    And WTF is this!!? Looks like somebody cut off feet and put on buckets instead!

Only LAs save the day a little, but I got 521 [S Laconium Sword] in 5th attempt and 520 [Harriet Pose] with SG badges left from previous scratch. And I don't sure I need another two in cost of scratching just for them only...

Previous scratch was really too short: I made 150 attempts and got 18 items from the list I need, 6 items are missed forever for me T_T
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jun 19, 2019 at 02:30 PM.

Got Regius Pose, first try! The rest is salty as fuck...
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

harriet voice still not in the game.. ok sega but at least the laconium sword camo is sick

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Worst scratch ever.
    I'm not a fan of mini-suits 'cause of these giant heads with them.
    Weapon camos are not for me too.
    No accessories I want here either.
    Other shit - don't make me laugh.
    Maira's voice... maybe.
    And WTF is this!!? Looks like somebody cut off feet and put on buckets instead!

Only LAs save the day a little, but I got 521 [S Laconium Sword] in 5th attempt and 520 [Harriet Pose] with SG badges left from previous scratch. And I don't sure I need another two in cost of scratching just for them only...

Previous scratch was really too short: I made 150 attempts and got 18 items from the list I need, 6 items are missed forever for me T_T
    They did that nonsense last Sg scratch with Apprentince's base wear, looking like horse shoes, rather then actual shoes. now it's just cup feet.

Getting annoyed at those outfits that have horrific looking "shoes" Is that a shoe? or did you just dump your feet in the garbage bin and whatever stuck to your feet, you made it part of the outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    They did that nonsense last Sg scratch with Apprentince's base wear, looking like horse shoes, rather then actual shoes. now it's just cup feet.

Getting annoyed at those outfits that have horrific looking "shoes" Is that a shoe? or did you just dump your feet in the garbage bin and whatever stuck to your feet, you made it part of the outfit.
    I think they work the same way as Regius' Tsukuriyo pocket dimension sheath.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.