Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yeah nice goalpost movement. I couldn't care less if my class wasn't the best let alone that not being mentioned or implied in the post at all. In fact, I choose to play hunter when I first started because I always like playing low tiers. But instead of being a whiny bitch literally everywhere on the website like you looooove to do, I thought it would be better to just clear up some misinformation saying hunter is bad because it isn't and people tend to underestimate how much hearsay affects players opinions and causes more hearsay.

Last time I checked Gunner doesn't have the best time in Solo XQ, Solo destroyers, solo PD, Solo persona or Masq to name a few. However, since it is easier to complain I'll just do that huh? As much as I personally do not like this argument: How does Gu/Fi being broken actually negatively affect you? It isn't ruining your game experience since this is a Casual PvE game. I'm not saying the game doesn't need balance but there is no need to exaggerate how much of an issue it is.

I guess Iron will doesn't exist, hunter only has access to automate huh? Man I sure hate the fact that hunter only has holding current and sword, no other weapons or PAs next to holding current that can be used more effectively in the specified type of quest. But most of all, I'm disappointed that UHFF is the current endgame, and not some jacked up guru guru where performance barely fucking matters. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by dont_talk_to_me View Post
    I guess Iron will doesn't exist
    It has a 25% chance of not existing.

Last time I checked Gunner doesn't have the best time in Solo XQ, Solo destroyers, solo PD, Solo persona or Masq to name a few.
    Gunner is limited in solo content because you don't have three other people to help you rapidly build chain. It can't perform as well solo as it does in a party. This isn't to say that it's bad

As for Hunter, I'm kind of surprised to hear that it's apparently gotten better in the DPS department, but I'll freely admit to not having played it in quite some time. If it's better now, that only emphasizes my primary point, though - that the class balance changes over time and "what is the best class" for PSO2 in the west is a question nobody can actually answer right now.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

That's the main reason why this type of question just cannot be answered. What is the 'most important' content in pso2 differs from person to person. Some people focus on solo content, some people focus on parsing, some people focus on MPA boss kill time, some people focus on endless. As a result the 'best' class differs from person to person. While Gu/Fi is clearly the strongest, as someone who doesn't care about mobbing and MPA content as much, my class just happens to fit like a glove if I wanted to be a tier whore. As a result saying anything other than 'the overall best is probably Gu/Fi' automatically just opens up a can of worms for 'but ackshcually!' since Gu/Fis raw dominance isn't even arguable but literally everything else is very close to each other relatively.

Yeah nice goalpost movement. I couldn't care less if my class wasn't the best let alone that not being mentioned or implied in the post at all. In fact, I choose to play hunter when I first started because I always like playing low tiers. But instead of being a whiny bitch literally everywhere on the website like you looooove to do, I thought it would be better to just clear up some misinformation saying hunter is bad because it isn't and people tend to underestimate how much hearsay affects players opinions and causes more hearsay.
    waahhhh muh class aint top tier still wahhh

i didnt even going into details for that tier list either and apparently you seem to think this was meant for all content when i specified UH, I've seen how good Hu can be, I'm putting it in low garbage tier either. I never moved any goalposts either because I said in my post that this kind of stuff could be debated all day and had I gave my specifics to why its so low (which i would throw in the mid tier anyways but again, being tied to sword isnt always fun) it would have been higher. I only gave that reasoning for Hr because i didnt feel like doing this song and dance im doing with you right now

Last time I checked Gunner doesn't have the best time in Solo XQ, Solo destroyers, solo PD, Solo persona or Masq to name a few. However, since it is easier to complain I'll just do that huh? As much as I personally do not like this argument: How does Gu/Fi being broken actually negatively affect you? It isn't ruining your game experience since this is a Casual PvE game. I'm not saying the game doesn't need balance but there is no need to exaggerate how much of an issue it is.
    Last time I checked, no other class can output 10mill in dmg in a very quick burst and do it again within a short amount of time. Far as I know, I have not seen anyone attempt better times thanks to stronk Orgei TMG's.

Gu/Fi doesnt even negatively effect me, it's one of my main classes but not currently one im playing because Phantom. Will be picking up Su/Ph again soon when the new Tact is released for a bit so no skin off my back boi

I guess Iron will doesn't exist, hunter only has access to automate huh? Man I sure hate the fact that hunter only has holding current and sword, no other weapons or PAs next to holding current that can be used more effectively in the specified type of quest. But most of all, I'm disappointed that UHFF is the current endgame, and not some jacked up guru guru where performance barely fucking matters. What a shame.
    Man I sure hate it when that constant 25% IW fail procs too much and I keep hittin the floor and wasting one half-doll or burdening other people to come pick me up, ooo-weee much fun.

That's the main reason why this type of question just cannot be answered. What is the 'most important' content in pso2 differs from person to person. Some people focus on solo content, some people focus on parsing, some people focus on MPA boss kill time, some people focus on endless. As a result the 'best' class differs from person to person. While Gu/Fi is clearly the strongest, as someone who doesn't care about mobbing and MPA content as much, my class just happens to fit like a glove if I wanted to be a tier whore. As a result saying anything other than 'the overall best is probably Gu/Fi' automatically just opens up a can of worms for 'but ackshcually!' since Gu/Fis raw dominance isn't even arguable but literally everything else is very close to each other relatively.
    Gu/Fi is top class right now whether you like it or not, whether your class doesnt hold up to it or not, whether your opinion on the class is positive or negative. Go do the math, go head to head with someone with HuFi, do whatever, Gu/Fi is top dog right now until Sega does something to make it not so anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    Gunner is limited in solo content because you don't have three other people to help you rapidly build chain. It can't perform as well solo as it does in a party. This isn't to say that it's bad
    do you even Gu? you dont need a full party to play Gu effectively even with chain build up. While having a PT to build up quick and always a plus, its not 100% needed for the class to be the best in solo content.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 27, 2019 at 07:55 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Kril are you just an idiot then? You keep making strawmen despite the fact that not ONCE did I not admit that Gu/Fi is the best overall in the game. You also seem to assert that I think hunter is the best class in the game despite again that not being mentioned. You moved the goalposts because you changed the point I was arguing from 'It is too open ended and realistically doesn't matter all that much' to 'I don't think gunner is the best because I think hunter is the best'. Nice one. The reason I quoted content that Gu/Fi was NOT best in was just to show that content has class bias and even a completely broken class can be out done in certain content which again, you seem to not give a shit about because you'd rather just have something to bitch about as you always do.

IW is a 75% chance. Overall it will proc more often than it will fail. Hunter also has a bevy of defensive options on it's weapons not to mention higher natural resists. If burning mates is such a problem for you then I just suggested an alternative. Fighters do it, rangers do it too. They don't even have the level of safety hunter has before that and they get on fine.

You really remind me of someone I know, the resemblance is so uncanny that I'm not convinced you're not just an alt.

P.S I hate to bring Milranduil into this but I'm guessing you completely ignored his posts huh? If I recall in this short thread he was the first to correct the notion that hunter is bottom tier, why don't you do that same stupid 'waaaah etc etc' shit with him?
    Last edited by dont_talk_to_me; Jun 27, 2019 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DogOfWar View Post
    What is the highest dps class is PSO2?
    May wanna check out Gunner with Orgei Rancor. I believe that weapon (and just happen to be Gunner) has somehow broken DPS for now, or so I heard.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jun 27, 2019 at 08:44 PM.

The real best DPS class is the friends we made along the way.

You also seem to assert that I think hunter is the best class in the game despite again that not being mentioned.
    but your post comes off like "my class aint garbage! its not bottom tier, its top tier! reeee!"

You moved the goalposts because you changed the point I was arguing from 'It is too open ended and realistically doesn't matter all that much' to 'I don't think gunner is the best because I think hunter is the best'. Nice one. The reason I quoted content that Gu/Fi was NOT best in was just to show that content has class bias and even a completely broken class can be out done in certain content which again
    *outputs 10mill+ dmg in less than 5s and gets ready to do it again* pfft nothing personal kid

still not complaining about anything so idk why you keep insisting i am

IW is a 75% chance. Overall it will proc more often than it will fail. Hunter also has a bevy of defensive options on it's weapons not to mention higher natural resists. If burning mates is such a problem for you then I just suggested an alternative. Fighters do it, rangers do it too. They don't even have the level of safety hunter has before that and they get on fine.
    I dont know any good Fighters who arent using Atra EX palletes (Lightstream+Sturdy Recovery if theyre using one of those weps) for them to even be using Automate in any of the current content so thats irrelevant.

Ra/Hu naturally uses it and w/e else they feel they need to use to stay alive, HP Restorate Ring or something else, far as I know you dont add any healing SSA's to your rifle especially the S4.

You really remind me of someone I know, the resemblance is so uncanny that I'm not convinced you're not just an alt.
    im just your friendly neighborhood Elitist mai friendo *tips fedora, gets ready to unsheathe katana, snapchats the waifu*

P.S I hate to bring Milranduil into this but I'm guessing you completely ignored his posts huh? If I recall in this short thread he was the first to correct the notion that hunter is bottom tier, why don't you do that same stupid 'waaaah etc etc' shit with him?
    I didnt ignore his post and I tend to watch other Hu's gameplay (Juda, Yuki @) so I wasn't dismissing that info to make out Hu as garbo. It seems like you missed my post because I said again that I didn't initially feel like arguing out the details as to why Hu was there on the list that again I used Hero as an example that its low on the list too unless the player is actually good at Hero then move them up but I'm not taking into account your average player either. There was no way I was going to write out an essay for each ranking but because I didnt, you threw your little tantrum and here we are

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    indeed
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 27, 2019 at 10:38 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    yeah!! true. Now if only there would be people on ship 7 who would join me .

drop me a PM if you are on ship 7