Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

but your post comes off like "my class aint garbage! its not bottom tier, its top tier! reeee!"
    No. No it really doesn't. I guess because your combat vision wants to find something to be a fucking baby about and to start fights perhaps it does. The fact that the only thing I quoted from you was your tier list without saying anything about it apart from 'gonna ignore that one entirely' got you to start your bullshit is proof enough. Just based off the fact you say that gunner is one of your main classes and you are playing it alongside phantom while probably being an ex hero shows you clearly care about where your class is in the tier list than I do.

Here is some homework for you. Go to my original post and quote the exact point when I mentioned anything about 'you called my class garbage and I'm upset'. If you would actually read what was written, it was response to what storm said. He made another post where he explained that he hasn't played it in a long time. That was that. If you consider that post a tantrum then mate, you are just a retard plain and simple. Like damn even at the bottom of the post it references how strong Gu/Fi is. You seemingly cannot hold a conversation without spewing bile or just generally being a cunt.

Don't talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dont_talk_to_me View Post
    Yes, because your combat vision wants to find something to be a fucking baby about and to start fights. The fact that the only thing I quoted from you was your tier list without saying anything about it apart from 'gonna ignore that one entirely' is proof. Maybe you are just projecting? Just based off the fact you say that gunner is one of your main classes and you are playing it alongside phantom while probably being an ex hero shows you clearly care about where your class is in the tier list than I do.
    you blew up way more than i did, you could have blown it off like all the immature name calling you've been saying to me and I still play Hero once and awhile but it got boring so I went back to playing other classes. I can still play Hero fine like I would any other classes, I didn't drop it because Phantom is here either.

Here is some homework for you. Go to my original post and quote the exact point when I mentioned anything about 'you called my class garbage and I'm upset'. If you would actually read what was written, it was response to what storm said. He made another post where he explained that he hasn't played it in a long time. That was that. If you consider that post a tantrum then mate, you are just a retard plain and simple. Like damn even at the bottom of the post it references how strong Gu/Fi is. You seemingly cannot hold a conversation without spewing bile or just generally being a cunt.
    still name calling, whos really being civil here?
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 27, 2019 at 11:57 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Yea I couldn't care less if my class wasn't the best let alone that not being mentioned or implied in the post at all. In fact, I choose to play hunter when I first started because I always like playing low tiers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    waahhhh muh class aint top tier still wahhh
    cmon...

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    cmon...
    -999,999 dmg
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I consider this "dependance" of GU regarding CT on the presence of other players to be a good design point. The fact that GUnners have to adjust their playstyle and "action rotation" depending on the size of the group or kill speed of the group is a good thing. It would be nice if more classes had to do such adjustments, which spice up gameplay and "enforce" interaction between players. It's why I think that buffs should not be time-based but "performance" based (for example Shifta should not have a duration of 15sec/45sec per tick but last indefinitely until x/3x damage has been dealt, with this x depending on caster's stats [higher T-atk, higher x] )

It only becomes "bad design" when you suddenly decide to unleash your max damaging attack (for example Barantsion), and the enemy dies right at the first hit...

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The real best DPS class is the friends we made along the way.
    Power of friendship allows you to unlock Star Gazer which can OHKO everything
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

-999,999 dmg
    you seem to not know how to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I consider this "dependance" of GU regarding CT on the presence of other players to be a good design point. The fact that GUnners have to adjust their playstyle and "action rotation" depending on the size of the group or kill speed of the group is a good thing. It would be nice if more classes had to do such adjustments, which spice up gameplay and "enforce" interaction between players. It's why I think that buffs should not be time-based but "performance" based (for example Shifta should not have a duration of 15sec/45sec per tick but last indefinitely until x/3x damage has been dealt, with this x depending on caster's stats [higher T-atk, higher x] )

It only becomes "bad design" when you suddenly decide to unleash your max damaging attack (for example Barantsion), and the enemy dies right at the first hit...
    this isn't gu exclusive though. most, if not all, classes have resource/cooldown dependent burst that depends on the party or mpa and their actions to know what the optimal rotation would be in a given situation. they're just more subtle than seeing a person apply their chain that can be built by the party. in reality, people need to plan compounds, LB, KC, PPC, PF, etc. around how fast the MPA goes. the interaction is already and has always been there. most people just choose not to care because they are pugging or whatever, which is fine, but to ignore that it exists for more than just chain is rather ignorant.

it helps to have other people so you can instantly get 100 chain, but gu is still busted without that mechanic. people who think gu relies on 100 chain only to be broken simply do not understand the class.
    Last edited by milranduil; Jun 28, 2019 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    you seem to not know how to read.
    that was a subtle "you got me" reply but i guess i lost the ability to read
    PSO2 NGS

@milranduil: Indeed, and I agree. It's just that in the case of GU, not only is there an indicator which is visible to both the GU player and the rest of the mpa, but the performance difference in adjusting one's gameplay is more "significant" for GU than for other classes.

I'd say that RA also has Weak Bullet as a similar mechanic (the mpa adjusts itself to hit the WB'ed target when there are many targets of equal importance).
    Tech classes can adjust their positioning for more effective Zanverse as well, and inversely another player may adjust their position to be inside an existing Zanverse.

do you even Gu? you dont need a full party to play Gu effectively even with chain build up. While having a PT to build up quick and always a plus, its not 100% needed for the class to be the best in solo content.
    Are you just looking to pick fights? I never said solo Gunner wasn't still very good, only that it isn't as good as Gunner in a full party... which is true.

And in answer to your question, I mostly PH or BO these days, the former for "serious' content, the latter for fun.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."