Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default PSO2 U.S Discussion Thread.

Welp opening this one up since the last one got closed for unknown reasons. Likely due to all the Toxicity talk about Elitism and "Freebs". Seriously though, keep that stuff out guys. No one really cares. What people do care about is PSO2 coming to U.S!

I myself am very excited for it, heck my first online game was PSO when it newly came out on the Dreamcast while I was living on a Military Base in Rota Spain. Had spotty spanish 56k internet connection at the time but it was good enough to play multiplayer with. Lol....those by the hour rates though....

I will likely take a two week vacation when it comes out. My main two classes ill likely use the most is Bo/Hu and Hero. But damn a near whole year away. Guess ill keep myself busy with my massive collection of games and FFXIV for now. I also work out every day and keeps the stress off.

So what are you guys excited for?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    So what are you guys excited for?
    The reactions of people who only played PSO1 when they play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The reactions of people who only played PSO1 when they play it.
    The people who only played PSU on the 360 will likely have similar reactions.
    Heck, when I started playing, the idea of dodging and jumping in a Phantasy Star game threw me a bit (blocking was not that big of a deal since I loved Saber+Shield in PSP2).

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

A DPS heavy mete game, people waiting for EQs, and Isekai Bull Shit in place of a Space Opera.
    Basically a dumpster fire.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

i look forward to seeing if Sega doesnt fuck up with the PSU treatment down the line and hope the infinite Xmas lobby doesn't occur all over again but outside that, I look forward to reliving all the complaints that initially came with the JP start of the game but now in EN instead. Can't wait to see Takemi promote TMG main Hero's only and Importer EPD only strats to the new West audience
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Should we warn to people about how PSO2 is absolutely not PSO1 or just sit back and just eat popcorn?
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Should we warn to people about how PSO2 is absolutely not PSO1 or just sit back and just eat popcorn?
    id say sit back and watch, you can tell people still but they'll need to play first before coming to a decision
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I'm waiting to see my face when I compare Sega's official translation to Tweaker's team, to which I have been accustomed so many years now.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Jun 26, 2019 at 01:33 AM. Reason: I literally cannot English

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I'm waiting to see my face when I compare Sega's official translation compared to Tweaker's team, to which I have been accustomed to so many years now.
    Well, pretty sure you can say good bye to Illegal Negro and Hebrew Punisher.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Well, pretty sure you can say good bye to Illegal Negro and Hebrew Punisher.
    At first I was thinking the names of the NPCs, and then some of my favourite cutscenes which I like to watch from time to time. But yeah, we should bid adieu to these weapon names