Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Well, pretty sure you can say good bye to Illegal Negro and Hebrew Punisher.
    doooood i forgot all about these, im curious too about the name changes
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

All these people must have never played PSO in ages

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I'm waiting to see my face when I compare Sega's official translation to Tweaker's team, to which I have been accustomed so many years now.
    cant wait to see "Chroto" show up or have "Jig" upgrade my weapons to 15 star rarity

I'm waiting to see my face when I compare Sega's official translation to Tweaker's team, to which I have been accustomed so many years now.
    also waiting to see if they kept PS1 protagonist's name as "Alis Landale", or they will use Japan's version "Alicer Landeel".
    Others too: Eusis (Rolf), Fal (Rika), Kein (Rhys).
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by LinkEP; Jun 26, 2019 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    Spoiler!

All these people must have never played PSO in ages
    I wonder how these people handled it when Sega originally announced PSO2 was coming to the West in 2012?
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Looking at it, I'm curious what content creators are actually going to stick with the game long term. It would be weird to get an english, Gaijin Hunter, Wooden Potatoes, or Brozime for PSO2. Maknotek seems to have started doing a lot, but he already plays the JP version.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

aren't the existing NPC names based on official translations from 4gamer or some such?
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

You may not know this, but the tweaker team has taken some of the official localisations from the SEA server (episode 1 was properly localised by sega, unlike the later content that was google translated) so you actually have a mix of fan translations and official translations, specially npc lobby chats or mission descriptions, ever wondered what's a woddan or a zesh ryder reading some of those descriptions?

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Should we warn to people about how PSO2 is absolutely not PSO1 or just sit back and just eat popcorn?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    id say sit back and watch, you can tell people still but they'll need to play first before coming to a decision
    I was huge into PSO. I definitely tried PSO2 on the JP server and it really felt it was PSO gameplay, movement and style that have been beefed up in a good way. PSU seems like they tried to go a bit of a different direction and I never liked it. I'm super excited to be coming back next year to PSO2!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Looking at it, I'm curious what content creators are actually going to stick with the game long term. It would be weird to get an english, Gaijin Hunter, Wooden Potatoes, or Brozime for PSO2. Maknotek seems to have started doing a lot, but he already plays the JP version.
    One of the things I am hoping that NA PSO2 will bring is to increased the presence PSO2 has on Twitch. Right now it is pretty rare that all PSO2 channels combined even have 100 viewers. Hopefully, with an officially supported NA version of PSO2, more players and viewers will be attracted to the game.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9