Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by marsprite View Post
    I squee-ed uncontrollably for about 2 minutes after hearing about this a couple days post e3 in a podcast I was listening to by pretty good gaming covering e3.
    I immediately pulled over and googled it to make sure they weren't making a mean joke. More squee time. Then I calmed down and carried on with my day.

So, I think I quit playing the JP game somewhere around level 40? It's been so long I don't really remember.
    I've always found the first bit of a new character very boring in PSO games, and I'm hoping someone can theory craft a good starter guide on 0 to hero for the US version so people who didn't do all the things in PSO2 can benefit from the knowledge of the people who did. Or maybe there is something like that that already exists.
    Well, there can't be a truly reliable guide of the US version since we aren't 100% sure what "all content" means. Also, there are huge advantages to coming into JP version, like being able to just buy a half decent leveling weapon and getting a bunch of easy exp items we don't even know the US version will even have. So, we need to wait at least a week into US release to know exactly the best things to do outside of "do all EQs and use boosts".

Quote Originally Posted by marsprite View Post
    I squee-ed uncontrollably for about 2 minutes after hearing about this a couple days post e3 in a podcast I was listening to by pretty good gaming covering e3.
    I immediately pulled over and googled it to make sure they weren't making a mean joke. More squee time. Then I calmed down and carried on with my day.

So, I think I quit playing the JP game somewhere around level 40? It's been so long I don't really remember.
    I've always found the first bit of a new character very boring in PSO games, and I'm hoping someone can theory craft a good starter guide on 0 to hero for the US version so people who didn't do all the things in PSO2 can benefit from the knowledge of the people who did. Or maybe there is something like that that already exists.
    Theres a daily rotation of some of the past LQs used as Leveling Quests (naturally the best one is World Engulfed in Flames; Boss rush) that people can do. Sega talked about streamlining it or something sometime this year so if anything that will most likely be what US players will be doing instead of running AQ's. Someone will make a more simplified guide later on to help anyways once we know where the game will be since both servers will be on the same content
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers