Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Seasonal Bingo Replaced with Limited Missions

So with this update, SEGA has not implemented the usual seasonal Bingo card, rather they have added a set of Limited ARKS Missions related to the Rainy 2019 EQ.

What are your opinions on this change so far?

Personally, as someone with a large number of characters, I am finding it to be a tad bit annoying since you need to complete 10 runs of the EQ to finish them all, combined with the fact that, due to the timer in the EQ, you are limited to 2 runs per EQ period; before, I was typically able to complete a full Bingo card, front and back, in a single EQ period.

EDIT: Here is the full listing of the seasonal ARKS Missions:

Clear "In The Driving Rain 2019" (REPEATABLE): EXP
    Clear "In The Driving Rain 2019" 5 Times (NON-REPEATABLE): EXP, Meseta, *Teru Teruppy
    Clear "In The Driving Rain 2019" 10 Times (NON-REPEATABLE): EXP, Meseta, Evo. Device / Kitsune Ame

Defeat 1 Zeshrayda (NON-REPEATABLE; unlocks next Mission): EXP, Meseta, +250% RDR Booster
    Defeat 3 Zeshrayda (NON-REPEATABLE; unlocks next Mission): EXP, Meseta, 2019 Weapon Badges x20
    Defeat 5 Zeshrayda (NON-REPEATABLE; unlocks next Mission): EXP, Meseta, +100% Tribooster x2
    Defeat 7 Zeshrayda (NON-REPEATABLE; unlocks next Mission): EXP, Meseta, +50% Great Grind Success Rate
    Defeat 10 Zeshrayda (NON-REPEATABLE): EXP, Meseta, +40% Affix Booster

Send a "Like!" in the Fashion Catalog (NON-REPEATABLE, unlocks next Mission): EXP, Meseta, Free Salon Pass
    Place a Party Maker (NON-REPEATABLE, unlocks next Mission): EXP, Meseta, +30% Great Grind Success Rate
    Customize a PA/Tech (NON-REPEATABLE): EXP, Meseta, Leotina Certificate
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 30, 2019 at 12:47 PM.

The Limited Mission system is more flexible in that it allows new types of tasks, like killing a target multiple times. It's also somewhat faster to monitor, because I had not set a quick key for Bingo.

However, it does feel like a "downgrade" in the sense that having the rewards based not per task but per line (horizontal/diagonal/vertical) felt more "complex" and interactive. The removal of "Talk to X" tasks is also another step in moving away from being an RPG.

I was never able to complete Bingo in one EQ run, mostly because of some Emperappy requirements in the back side, which required first to complete an EQ run from the front side.

Honestly I don't like this if it's gonna replace Bingo completely.
    Bingo rewards had 20+50SG Tickets & 40% Affix boosters per character and were always very easy to complete making it a nice SG income source when running on multiple characters (420 sg on 6 characters) and the free boosters saved a lot of Excubes.
    These new Missions have none of that.

Edit: Nvm Affix boosters do exist, still no sign of SG.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Jun 26, 2019 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Bingo rewards had 20+50SG Tickets & 40% Affix boosters per character and were always very easy to complete making it a nice SG income source when running on multiple characters (420 sg on 6 characters) and the free boosters saved a lot of Excubes.
    There's no SGs? I was kinda banking on that honestly.

I took a little peek earlier before leaving home so I may be wrong, but it seems we are getting less rewards. And 10 runs while being capped to only 2 per EQ slot just means is even more work than before. Yeah, not a welcome change for me :/

26 Zeshreidas to get the 40% isn't even remotely worth it now.

Code Catalog > Party Maker > Customize PA is faster than front bingo for the free Leontina I suppose.

But between the 15 minutes per run and the absolute dogshit EM schedule all month (10 wind&rains for the entire week, on its debut week wtf) you'd probably struggle to get a bunch of alts done anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post

Edit: Nvm Affix boosters do exist, still no sign of SG.
    It’s better to do ranking stuff for SG since it’s per week. TAs, BA, CM, etc.

I sit at a very steady 500 SG per week at least.

Yeah, the No SG kind of killed my interest, it's bad enough nothing of the rain EQ is worth going after outside of returning or new players, not even motivated to do it, honestly. 10 runs on 1 character is a bit of a chore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Yeah, the No SG kind of killed my interest, it's bad enough nothing of the rain EQ is worth going after outside of returning or new players, not even motivated to do it, honestly. 10 runs on 1 character is a bit of a chore.
    Well its their way of telling us to play more lol. No players = a dead game

Less W&R2019, more Armadas. Tank you bery mash.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2