Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    the problem right now is beacuse of this eq suck 15 minute per round so you can get only get 2 runs per eq (´・ω・`)
    15 mins because most of us do not have the damage enough to kill the mobs in secs lol. if we did like few years back , you could rounds

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    15 mins because most of us do not have the damage enough to kill the mobs in secs lol. if we did like few years back , you could rounds
    It's 15 mins hardcoded.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    The EQ will only end once the 15 minutes are up. Even if you get 9999 points, the quest will continue until the timer runs out, so there is no way to get more than 2 runs of it.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    the problem right now is beacuse of this eq suck 15 minute per round so you can get only get 2 runs per eq (´・ω・`)
    That wasn't an issue with Bingo cards
    You always needed one seasonal CO with a "Run EQ" requirement on the front side and one Node that just required to run the EQ on the back side (so two total). Every other thing could've been done outside of the EQ and every RNG mob like Empe Rappy or Laplace Demon could be dealt with via Story quests.
    This reward structure is just downright garbage and punishes people who ran Bingo on multiple characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The EQ will only end once the 15 minutes are up. Even if you get 9999 points, the quest will continue until the timer runs out, so there is no way to get more than 2 runs of it.
    Say what. Ok I didn't know this cause I have never reached max points (9999) in any MPA before but thanks for the note.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I noticed this too. I guessed that Sega did this to allow players to spend more time in UH quests. However I also noticed that interest in the UH quests seem to be slipping, since there are times when very few people are running UH quests.

Don't forget that seasonal EQs can appear randomly, so W&R should run a few more times than what appear on the schedule. So, there's that.
    UH isn't all that used either, right after naberius was released, no one did lillipa at all, i don't think i'v ever found a full room of them since then, naberius will suffer the same fate after the next one.

It's a terrible change. I feel absolutely zero need to go do the driving rain EQ and because of the lack of EQs in general, I haven't logged in at all this week. It's pretty depressing to me. Any idea how the JP players feel about this?

My 210SG T_T
    I still dunno what will be after 10 runs cleared (have 8 now), but for now I saw most cool stuff only behind Zethrida kills. They can be easily done at Tracer TA normals.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    My 210SG T_T
    I still dunno what will be after 10 runs cleared (have 8 now), but for now I saw most cool stuff only behind Zethrida kills. They can be easily done at Tracer TA normals.
    10 runs cleared is the last "Run x times" Mission, clearing it doesn't give you a new one, and the last Zeshrayda one (kill 10) gives a +40% Affix booster.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    That wasn't an issue with Bingo cards
    You always needed one seasonal CO with a "Run EQ" requirement on the front side and one Node that just required to run the EQ on the back side (so two total). Every other thing could've been done outside of the EQ and every RNG mob like Empe Rappy or Laplace Demon could be dealt with via Story quests.
    This reward structure is just downright garbage and punishes people who ran Bingo on multiple characters.
    The "run the EQ multiple times" thing is only for the weapon camo, and the mag. Everything else you can do outside of the EQ. It's not hard to do on multiple characters at all.