Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The "run the EQ multiple times" thing is only for the weapon camo, and the mag. Everything else you can do outside of the EQ. It's not hard to do on multiple characters at all.
    Yeah, it is a quick little thing to get the Leotina Certificates now, but the Zeshrayda ones are just such a time waste, even doing the TA>Abandon method. Just to finish those on all my characters to get the +40% Ability Boosters, I would have to kill 312.
    Also, the lack of SG still stings; it looks like I'm not going to be able to re-up my Material Storage for a while, which sucks because it has been a godsend with multiple characters and keeping my storage organized.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 30, 2019 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yeah, it is a quick little thing to get the Leotina Certificates now, but the Zeshrayda ones are just such a time waste, even doing the TA>Abandon method. Just to finish those on all my characters to get the +40% Ability Boosters, I would have to kill 312.
    Also, the lack of SG still stings; it looks like I'm not going to be able to re-up my Material Storage for a while, which sucks because it has been a godsend with multiple characters and keeping my storage organized.
    Yeah, there's problems, I'm just pointing out that the important stuff you would be doing this on multiple characters for doesn't actually require the EQs. The lack of stargems is my biggest issue by far. I actually don't know if I'll be able to get enough to upkeep my storage next month because I've been spending them, thinking we were going to get more from this. >_>;

Raining day will last till 24th or 31st July, right? Could there be a chance that Sega has already missions which give SG implemented, but will release them toward the "second half" of the event's lifetime?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm just pointing out that the important stuff you would be doing this on multiple characters for doesn't actually require the EQs.
    Except i don't care for the certificate. The game is literally oozing +30 13* weapons nowadays.
    The 40% Affixer and SG were the thing I did bingo for.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Except i don't care for the certificate. The game is literally oozing +30 13* weapons nowadays.
    back in the days when 13* was top and we could not get even one lol. We complained then. Fast forward , now its dropping like nuts or just being handed out for free lol

You can get unlimited 40% items with the infinite 14 stars collect files.
    I don't keep track about the SG though.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    That's got nothing to do with the format in concept though, just the way things are distributed.