Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Weapon Potentials

I would like discus the effectiveness of weapon potentials and their usefulness in combat.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

whats there to discuss that isnt already common knowledge to your average player? you +30 a weapon for its Lv3 Potential that is always on dmg & any extra effects it offers, +35 for its SAF and thats it. You decide whether or not that weapon's potential is worth investing into the weapon itself. I mean, its a combination of SSA's and potentials which arent all that hard to figure out. Unless theres a specific weapon with a potential you dont understand, whats not to get from reading its description? If you're asking about weapon meta too i mean its Atra EX = Lightstream>Austere NT

Next time post here because this topic isn't exactly going to be a long fleshed out conversation, theres not much to them
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...-quick-answers!

One of the following items may be required for unlocking a potential.

フォトンスフィア | Photon Sphere
    フォトンブースター | Photon Booster
    ウェポノイドブースター | Weaponoid Booster
    アリーナブースター | Arena Booster
    クリファドフューズ | Qliphad Fuse
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jun 26, 2019 at 08:23 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

It would be more correct to say:

You’re forced to get the weapon’s potential because the game will stop you from grinding your weapon at certain points if you don’t get it (+10, +20, +30)

Because of that, there is no “effectiveness nor usefulness” to really talk about as you’ll have it regardless.

And if it’s about how potentials are different... this game only cares about damage in the end. But that doesn’t stop you from using other stuff.
    Last edited by Reilet; Jun 26, 2019 at 10:11 PM.

Preeeetty sure OP means to discuss the improved potentials for the oldest 14*s

Still waiting on the numbers over here, also UQ nab is too weak for guruguru farming to be fun in there, i was hoping for a surprise buff just like how they buffed it in episode 5 to introduce slave and nemesis NT but nope, that's a shame.

There is one weapon pot I would change. Atra Ex series pot. The part that notes of HP recovery. I never see this part activating at all.
    As a Hero , I have resta so yeah. Someone at Sega to change that please to something more useful
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jun 27, 2019 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    There is one weapon pot I would change. Atra Ex series pot. The part that notes of HP recovery. I never see this part activating at all.
    As a Hero , I have resta so yeah. Someone at Sega to change that please to something more useful
    HP recovery is after effect of it's ironwill-like potential. So you have to nearly die and proc it first, before seeing your HP restored.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    HP recovery is after effect of it's ironwill-like potential. So you have to nearly die and proc it first, before seeing your HP restored.
    What if I do not get hit or nearly die at all ??

Its great in a tight situation but not so when everything is going well
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jun 27, 2019 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Preeeetty sure OP means to discuss the improved potentials for the oldest 14*s

Still waiting on the numbers over here, also UQ nab is too weak for guruguru farming to be fun in there, i was hoping for a surprise buff just like how they buffed it in episode 5 to introduce slave and nemesis NT but nope, that's a shame.
    Pretty sure his post was super vague and nobody knows exactly what hes referring to exactly and leave it to 200 IQ Takemi with something pointless
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    What if I do not get hit or nearly die at all ??

Its great in a tight situation but not so when everything is going well
    When everything super well ppl defeat raid bosses with 1* weapons and upload it to niconico, but that' definitely not for everyone.