Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Preeeetty sure OP means to discuss the improved potentials for the oldest 14*s
    For reference, OP asked "What are Weapon potentials?" in the Quick Questions thread just 10 minutes before making this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    There is one weapon pot I would change. Atra Ex series pot. The part that notes of HP recovery. I never see this part activating at all.
    As a Hero , I have resta so yeah. Someone at Sega to change that please to something more useful
    I see this happen when two potentials active at once. For example, if you're running Iron Will with an Atlas Ex, if Iron Will procs I don't seem to get a heal. If Iron WIll happens to not proc, I get healed. Since Hero has Hero Will, it seems to be the same situation. Works great on classes that don't have an Iron Will-esque skill.

I think its better that I re-phrase it.

Its good to have the healing part cause some can use it. Since ultimate booster why not make a second pot for Atra EX down the line then we can switch as we need.

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    I see this happen when two potentials active at once. For example, if you're running Iron Will with an Atlas Ex, if Iron Will procs I don't seem to get a heal. If Iron WIll happens to not proc, I get healed. Since Hero has Hero Will, it seems to be the same situation. Works great on classes that don't have an Iron Will-esque skill.
    it only heals you when the weapon's "will" procs. not iron will or hero will. the weapon's "will" + heal is once per quest, together.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    I think its better that I re-phrase it.

Its good to have the healing part cause some can use it. Since ultimate booster why not make a second pot for Atra EX down the line then we can switch as we need.
    Cause weapons gets alternate pots only after it's outdated at least one star behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    For reference, OP asked "What are Weapon potentials?" in the Quick Questions thread just 10 minutes before making this thread.
    I didn't have this info, i was wrong my bad.