Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Wait, you mean to tell me that you haven't played PSO2 yet? Weren't you saying in the other thread how the series has jumped the shark or something?
    Yes i was.....But i did some reviewing and tbh it's not all bad, I mean the other stuff is just cosmetic (I wish Ep 4 was though.) and doesn't really affect the gam,e that much.... As long as the game play holds up, i'm cool with it.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    From what I can tell, he's only played the classic Phantasy Star games.

Pretty much yes
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Pretty much yes
    You do know that unless you live in China, there is no region blocking for the official version, and there is a english translation team that has alot of content already translated into English and you can just try it out yourself instead making assumption?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    You do know that unless you live in China, there is no region blocking for the official version, and there is a english translation team that has alot of content already translated into English and you can just try it out yourself instead making assumption?

Yeah I would if I could but I can't... I really can't explain the details of my current situation here, (Let's just say it is REALLY impossible for me under current circumstances to do what you have suggested which i already know of.) and I can simply check out the game on YT so "just assuming" doesn't exactly apply unless of course the lewd stuff in EP4 is just me "assuming " what I was seeing.

And even if I have the opportunity to play at this second I'm not interested in getting a criminal record for violating foreign TOS policy, nor I would be willing to learn a second entire language just to play a videogame, I rather just wait for the upcoming official release rather than to give law enforcement a excuse to put me in prison of my own accord, sorry if you feel offended or if you feel I'm just blowing this out of proportion or as you say "Assuming" but that is just how I see it happening.

I have without a doubt that PSO2 is an amazing game in it's own right. But I refuse to break the law in order to play just one game
    Last edited by StreetFighter2242; Jun 28, 2019 at 11:25 PM.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

And even if I have the opportunity to play at this second I'm not interested in getting a criminal record for violating foreign TOS policy, nor I would be willing to learn a second entire language just to play a videogame, I rather just wait for the upcoming official release rather than to give law enforcement a excuse to put me in prison of my own accord, sorry if you feel offended or if you feel I'm just blowing this out of proportion or as you say "Assuming" but that is just how I see it happening.

I have without a doubt that PSO2 is an amazing game in it's own right. But I refuse to break the law in order to play just one game
    Hold up, hold up, hold up. You think breaking a ToS is ILLEGAL?

EDIT: To clarify, unless you do something illegal while setting up your account (using a real address that's not yours or something), you aren't breaking the law by playing the game. A ToS is just a list of rules you "agree" to in order to use the service, the most they can do is deny you the service. Lying about breaking the warranty on something you're returning would be more illegal than breaking the ToS in a game.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jun 29, 2019 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    With that mentality, I'm surprised he would even be on a forum that openly discusses how to perform the "illegal act of violating a foreign ToS" and be an accomplice to those who would do so through said discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post

EDIT: To clarify, unless you do something illegal while setting up your account (using a real address that's not yours or something), you aren't breaking the law by playing the game. A ToS is just a list of rules you "agree" to in order to use the service, the most they can do is deny you the service. Lying about breaking the warranty on something you're returning would be more illegal than breaking the ToS in a game.

True... But. . I don't see the urgency in getting to a party wasn't invited in to begin with
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    With that mentality, I'm surprised he would even be on a forum that openly discusses how to perform the "illegal act of violating a foreign ToS" and be an accomplice to those who would do so through said discussion.
    Well that and the fact that it's really not to my tastes.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

I guess I should also mention that in most places, ToS aren't considered legally binding contracts so you couldn't be sued as a "breach of contract" either. The only way you could end up in jail for breaking a ToS is if the thing you did to break it is illegal independent of the ToS.

True... But. . I don't see the urgency in getting to a party wasn't invited in to begin with
    I mean, that's fair, and plenty of people don't like the idea of playing a game it's against the ToS for them to be playing. It just feels like you have a lot to say about the game and "the direction it's going" without having actually played it. There's skimpy outfits and stuff in it, but that's not all there is to the game.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jun 29, 2019 at 12:41 AM.

everytime you login to play PSO2, you're breaking international laws

Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers