Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

It ca be one of two twists: they either have v100+ enemies or they actually capture those runs in SH with crappy equips.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    It ca be one of two twists: they either have v100+ enemies or they actually capture those runs in SH with crappy equips.
    Eventually. Tho Apprezina drones bombing attack seems to make usual damages (?)

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

This update interests me. I'm very much looking forward to this week now.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Have they always blurred out enemy levels in these preview videos?
    they tend to try and avoid mob levels in general when they've done that trend so many times during every LQ event we've had that enemies to be lower level than us with the exception this time that we have an E-Trial with "5 LEVEL MOB/BOSS INCREASE WOOPEE" as a rare e-trial to sorta look forward to. It's their usual bait tactic to keep people playing but when the content itself is super boring and the drop rates are super shit then the LQ will slowly die off like usual.

How it will probably be this years summer:

Mob/Bosses - Lv85 (if they're nice enough they keep Lv90 (91?) everything)
    Rare E-Trial Mob/Bosses - Lv90 (but if they start at Lv90(91?) then Lv96 for E-Trial levels instead)
    Everything melts regardless of Level aside Lv96 bosses

we wait and see
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Everything melts regardless of Level aside Lv96 bosses
    To play devil's advocate; if it didn't, the exact same players who complain about everything dying too quickly, would complain that enemies are HP sponges that don't provide any challenge because they die anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    To play devil's advocate; if it didn't, the exact same players who complain about everything dying too quickly, would complain that enemies are HP sponges that don't provide any challenge because they die anyway.
    That's not really playing devil's advocate. People can think enemies die too fast, and also aren't much of a challenge when they don't. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.

That said, trash mobs still take longer to kill in UH than they did in any previous difficulty in 12 man MPAs, just not enough for it to matter. I just wish they wouldn't balance so much content around 12 people doing it. At least not the free fields. On the other hand it was nice getting to the point that things in XH take a comfortable amount of time to deal with. I would like soloing UH stuff if the bosses weren't so beefy.

I wonder, if Masquerade blocks an attack, will he block it from all the players?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    BEGONE DEVIL! because if you look at the mob HP in W&R UH they have pretty much SH Health levels and get shredded super fast versus UH Field Mobs which should naturally go hand-in-hand but I'm not Sega and I didnt design this EQ. So naturally in return its a typical LQ, nothing is going have super levels of health outside the usual Lv96 (?) E-Trial Mobs/Bosses.

This is what I meant with my post though but I would like to get a middle ground on the LQ granted the payout per run is good but if its poor then ya, i guess give me low mob/boss hp
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    I wonder, if Masquerade blocks an attack, will he block it from all the players?
    I think it will block everyone who uses the attack. Even if it is, it's not as harsh as anga that blocks an entire weapon or tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That's not really playing devil's advocate. People can think enemies die too fast, and also aren't much of a challenge when they don't. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.
    This is true. It's a misnomer, to which I also fail, that generally something that takes time to complete is harder than something that is quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That said, trash mobs still take longer to kill in UH than they did in any previous difficulty in 12 man MPAs, just not enough for it to matter. I just wish they wouldn't balance so much content around 12 people doing it. At least not the free fields. On the other hand it was nice getting to the point that things in XH take a comfortable amount of time to deal with. I would like soloing UH stuff if the bosses weren't so beefy.
    My opinion as an armchair developer is that Sega did the recent mistake of increasing number of spawns and EC frequency to "12man" levels regardless of how many players were in a certain area. If Free Field spawns were kept scaling with the number of players, UH FFs would be soloable and clear-able at a faster rate, at the expense of less rewards due to less spawns.

Currently the only change I've noticed is end bosses in Free Fields, where having 2 or more players just spawns a second boss or just extra trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    BEGONE DEVIL! because if you look at the mob HP in W&R UH they have pretty much SH Health levels and get shredded super fast versus UH Field Mobs which should naturally go hand-in-hand but I'm not Sega and I didnt design this EQ. So naturally in return its a typical LQ, nothing is going have super levels of health outside the usual Lv96 (?) E-Trial Mobs/Bosses.
    I think that Sega did this so that it is possible to "feel" good about hitting 9999 score in UH difficulty. If everything needed 3x / 4x more time to die, Umbla would spawn 10minutes in and it would be nearly impossible to reach even 5000 points. Again as armchair developer, I think they should have chosen to have beefy enemies, and simply increase rewards to match the current rate.