Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

if anything ult boosters should have been something to help out people trying to catch up; it seems weird for their drop rates to be this bad.

they'll probably loosen them up eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    if anything ult boosters should have been something to help out people trying to catch up; it seems weird for their drop rates to be this bad.

they'll probably loosen them up eventually
    Thats the idea behind bait and switch, they drop in the current LQ but of course still low rates. I ran 7hrs of LQ yesterday for Viola S egg, i just get bombarded by Schvelle, Jutus, Invade NT trash. No U Booster in sight but one of my friends got a booster to drop, one booster. No egg either ;_ ;
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Sitting on 210% boost rn...The more boost I earn the less drop I get from lq...go figure. At least I get ultimate boosters once in a while (5...lol... -_- ). For persona I got some more "valuble" drops than usual tho (BUT NO FUCKING UNITS).
    So one more booster and I an get Rykros to pot + lvl2 which equal normal pot at level 3 weeeeee...Cmon segac gib those boosters before this lq gets old, which most likely happen sooner than you expect.

It's worth mentioning that the patch notes said they were added as a drop to the other aberration enemies, which means they probably drop from normal mobs, so UQs are probably going to be the best place to get them even during the LQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's worth mentioning that the patch notes said they were added as a drop to the other aberration enemies, which means they probably drop from normal mobs, so UQs are probably going to be the best place to get them even during the LQ.
    ya but it sounded to me like they just threw them on to the other bosses for Lilipa and Ama UQ's, i havent ran UQ yet so if I run it'll be a waste of time or legitimately be worth farming now that theyre coming off mobs
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    ya but it sounded to me like they just threw them on to the other bosses for Lilipa and Ama UQ's, i havent ran UQ yet so if I run it'll be a waste of time or legitimately be worth farming now that theyre coming off mobs
    If it was only bosses I feel like they would have specified the enemies. All they specified was the level.

The second Anniversary LQ is called "Corruption Survey: Excluder". The name seems to imply UQ enemies will be found there, so it will probably be a better place to get Ultimate Boosters when it comes out.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    The second Anniversary LQ is called "Corruption Survey: Excluder". The name seems to imply UQ enemies will be found there, so it will probably be a better place to get Ultimate Boosters when it comes out.
    Kind of. If you see the next update video, it shows that it happens in Ultimate Amduscia in a point-collecting style field (like Tokyo and Las Vegas) and there are both Aberration and Phamtom-type enemies, not just Aberrations.

Quote Originally Posted by RefrainDP View Post
    Kind of. If you see the next update video, it shows that it happens in Ultimate Amduscia in a point-collecting style field (like Tokyo and Las Vegas) and there are both Aberration and Phamtom-type enemies, not just Aberrations.
    It will run on UH difficulty rather than whatever UQ is supposed to be (probably XH), which improves drop rates. Plus it will be LQ, so you can run it to also participate in anniversary badge and Web Panel shenanigans. Even though it will have phantoms, it will still have plenty of aberrations, So, I am still optimistic that it will be a decent place to farm Ultimate Boosters.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Jul 14, 2019 at 09:07 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Well I guess the Ult booster drop problem is solved.
    Translation:
    450 photon spheres = 90 photon boosters = 1 ult booster
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.