Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53
  1. #11

    Default

    The real problem with these weapon’s and their potential is how absurdly long it takes to even get just 1 ultimate booster. The time it requires doesn't justify being a little bit stronger than the Dim weapons. Except for Rykross and Jupiter. The former being 3000% megids and already heavily used for synchro, and the latter actually buffing the lightning strike to 350% on top of the 20% pot. (Also seen as on par with lightstream during PBF, weaker when using kestral, and stronger when not in PBF)

    1 booster in 8 hours, count me out.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    The real problem with these weapon’s and their potential is how absurdly long it takes to even get just 1 ultimate booster. The time it requires doesn't justify being a little bit stronger than the Dim weapons. Except for Rykross and Jupiter. The former being 3000% megids and already heavily used for synchro, and the latter actually buffing the lightning strike to 350% on top of the 20% pot. (Also seen as on par with lightstream during PBF, weaker when using kestral, and stronger when not in PBF)

    1 booster in 8 hours, count me out.
    been talking to friends about the ass drop rate in Nab UQ and W&R UH that these boosters look like they'll drop more often either in the LQ coming or Profound Darkness UH/Solo Version either 1-3 per run. Sorta a bait and switch to get people to play and run Nab UQ.

    I ran 45mins of Nab UQ, didnt see a booster drop so I dropped that UQ for good
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  3. #13
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,354

    Default

    I got one from nab UQ, but by then I decided it wasn't worth it. If UH PD drops them then UQ bosses are probably just meant as a way to maybe potentially get a whiff of them outside of an EQ or trigger.

  4. #14
    Sega Stockholm Syndrome GHNeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Limit Break Katana Combat
    Posts
    2,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    thousand times this but definitely dont agree with Tulius being on par with Atra EX or Lightstream, more like 3rd despite the info I've been reading lately about DB meta. Props to those DB's though, not currently invested into BO atm so would be a decent starter pair of blades
    JT > Atlas.

    There really isnt anything S4 can provide utility wise to make it overall a better choice than JT. Vamp strike is nice but its honestly not essential.

    JT has on average more damage output and is more practical to rainbow by virtue of it not being locked behind a drop that only drops 20 times a week across all ships.

    Farming boosters is cancer, but at least you can do it at your leisure. Rainbow aside, I've already did the damage calc and it comes out on top or even for everything but like kr0.



  5. #15

    Default

    I have been farming Nab UQ during the Persona EQ raid buff. My average is one Ultimate Booster per run, although on one run I picked up three. This is with RDR 250% + tri 125% rolling.

    I think I've picked up one, maybe two from UH Rain EQ. I guess that's pretty lucky since UQ enemies rarely spawn there.

    Of course my total is eight Ultimate Boosters so maybe that's not that many data points.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Jul 9, 2019 at 06:01 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    JT > Atlas.

    There really isnt anything S4 can provide utility wise to make it overall a better choice than JT. Vamp strike is nice but its honestly not essential.

    JT has on average more damage output and is more practical to rainbow by virtue of it not being locked behind a drop that only drops 20 times a week across all ships.

    Farming boosters is cancer, but at least you can do it at your leisure. Rainbow aside, I've already did the damage calc and it comes out on top or even for everything but like kr0.
    JT with Ultimate Pot is basically Dim damage and thats with the bolt missing and even then Atra Ex would still be doing better whether the bolt hit or not. I think youre hyping those Dbs up a little too much considering a 14* shouldnt be beating a 15* for any reason
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    literally buy Dim, Awake or Blood series for a better DS, Quelle Scarlette still garbo even with & before Ultimate Booster
    thank you , i asked because i got many Dim DS by drop

  8. #18
    Sega Stockholm Syndrome GHNeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Limit Break Katana Combat
    Posts
    2,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    JT with Ultimate Pot is basically Dim damage and thats with the bolt missing and even then Atra Ex would still be doing better whether the bolt hit or not. I think youre hyping those Dbs up a little too much considering a 14* shouldnt be beating a 15* for any reason
    With the Bolt missing, it's still should be around Austere tier. Also why would you ignore the bolt?

    I have parse data and I have damage calcs and combo simulator data. So I have synthetic and real world testing. JT+ is actually better than Atlas EX lol. I'm not even hyping it up because i think this is one of the worst things they could have done and I'm not even a fan of this.



  9. #19

    Default

    JT?what is JT?( Really what is JT )in any case I fail to see how a 14* be betterthan any 15* in general unless you are just here to troll about

  10. #20
    フォーエバーブレイバー milranduil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    probably wopal TA
    Posts
    4,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    JT?what is JT?( Really what is JT )in any case I fail to see how a 14* be betterthan any 15* in general unless you are just here to troll about
    people tested them to figure out the new pot and bolt damage, did combo/dmg calcs. they are actually that good.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: Apr 4, 2001, 03:38 PM
  2. ultimate weapons....
    By lethal in forum PSO: Mag, Quest, Item and Section ID
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Mar 16, 2001, 01:33 AM
  3. One-liners and Quotes
    By Samuel-Vimes in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Mar 10, 2001, 07:21 PM
  4. ultimate 'weapon' to avoid theft?
    By DCKaz in forum PSO General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 27, 2001, 08:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •