Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Ultimate Booster "Plus" Potential 14* Weapons

If anyone's lucky enough to get 12 Ultimate Boosters in their grimmy little paws please share us your experience on how does it stack against the big league 15*?

So far I hear Jupiter Tullus "Plus" potential is on par with Lightstream!

Only Jupiter Tullus and Rykros is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Only Jupiter Tullus and Rykros is worth it.
    thousand times this but definitely dont agree with Tulius being on par with Atra EX or Lightstream, more like 3rd despite the info I've been reading lately about DB meta. Props to those DB's though, not currently invested into BO atm so would be a decent starter pair of blades
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Wait, Spread Needle with improved pot still sucks? Damn.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    they're 1st gen 14*'s, kinda no reason for them to even compete with 15*'s anyways let alone the higher tier 14* weapons currently out
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    I like Spread Needle to use in soloing Free Busters and XQ.
    Ah, that's feeling of shredding pests with shotgun and slay bosses down with 3 beautiful shots of Lightstream railgun.

Need to upgrade Rykros, Lavis and 3× Spread Needle! But got only 3 boosters for all this time T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    they're 1st gen 14*'s, kinda no reason for them to even compete with 15*'s anyways let alone the higher tier 14* weapons currently out
    Several of them, including spread needle, just have raw utility, so adding extra damage on top should make them useful enough. In particular spread needle is a really good mobbing rifle for Ph because of how easy it is to get a ton of pp back quickly with it by firing into a group once or twice. Even before the buff it was negligibly weaker than a dim or non-ex Atra rifle. I know that's not saying a lot, but if Dim is considered good enough to get as an entry level weapon, then I think Spread Needle should be fine for mobbing after the buff. I guess you don't need the new pot to just use it for pp recovery, but it's nice to just use the weapon you're using to recover pp while mobbing.

how much diference its the jupiter tullus new potential WIKI dont have that info yet (im willing to buy 6 of these from zieg just for upgrade my bouncer arsenal)

also with these new potentials im not sure what is better : the quelle scarlette or a dim double saber , its a big dilema and i really need a better DS , because my actual one its a crea double (ethan double saber) just for have an idea how urge me a change

also so far i just got 1 ultimate booster

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    how much diference its the jupiter tullus new potential WIKI dont have that info yet (im willing to buy 6 of these from zieg just for upgrade my bouncer arsenal)

also with these new potentials im not sure what is better : the quelle scarlette or a dim double saber , its a big dilema and i really need a better DS , because my actual one its a crea double (ethan double saber) just for have an idea how urge me a change

I think is Scarlett.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Several of them, including spread needle, just have raw utility, so adding extra damage on top should make them useful enough. In particular spread needle is a really good mobbing rifle for Ph because of how easy it is to get a ton of pp back quickly with it by firing into a group once or twice. Even before the buff it was negligibly weaker than a dim or non-ex Atra rifle. I know that's not saying a lot, but if Dim is considered good enough to get as an entry level weapon, then I think Spread Needle should be fine for mobbing after the buff. I guess you don't need the new pot to just use it for pp recovery, but it's nice to just use the weapon you're using to recover pp while mobbing.
    Utility is one thing but to go back and try and get them to almost rival current gear is another

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post

literally buy Dim, Awake or Blood series for a better DS, Quelle Scarlette still garbo even with & before Ultimate Booster
    PSO2 NGS