Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

That's... not really solved. 450 photon spheres is a lot. I don't think I've ever even had 90 Photon boosters and I never use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That's... not really solved. 450 photon spheres is a lot. I don't think I've ever even had 90 Photon boosters and I never use them.
    SP badges trade at a rate of 1 photon booster for 1 SP badge so if you had lots of 2018 badges to convert into SP ones you can trade them easy. Plus they're adding more ways of getting photon boosters (recycle shop, XQ/AQ stone trade among other things)

Or if you're swimming in meseta you can buy 450 photon boosters for 5-6m each
    Last edited by Nyansan; Jul 14, 2019 at 10:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    SP badges trade at a rate of 1 photon booster for 1 SP badge so if you had lots of 2018 badges to convert into SP ones you can trade them easy. Plus they're adding more ways of getting photon boosters (recycle shop, XQ/AQ stone trade among other things)

Or if you're swimming in meseta you can buy 450 photon boosters for 5-6m each
    Don't forget you need 12 ultimate boosters total. That's 5400 photon spheres, or 1080 photon boosters. Also, new players or people who haven't been playing for a while aren't going to be sitting on a lot of old weapon badges. I already spent my original stock of SP badges myself.

Quote Originally Posted by RefrainDP View Post
    Kind of. If you see the next update video, it shows that it happens in Ultimate Amduscia in a point-collecting style field (like Tokyo and Las Vegas) and there are both Aberration and Phamtom-type enemies, not just Aberrations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    It will run on UH difficulty rather than whatever UQ is supposed to be (probably XH), which improves drop rates. Plus it will be LQ, so you can run it to also participate in anniversary badge and Web Panel shenanigans. Even though it will have phantoms, it will still have plenty of aberrations, So, I am still optimistic that it will be a decent place to farm Ultimate Boosters.
    Now that I've seen a video of the new LQ on Bumped, it looks like there are barely any aberrations at all (LUL), It is jam packed with demons and phantoms instead, with only an occasional aberration boss. It probably won't be any better than the current LQ for ultimate boosters.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Now that I've seen a video of the new LQ on Bumped, it looks like there are barely any aberrations at all (LUL), It is jam packed with demons and phantoms instead, with only an occasional aberration boss. It probably won't be any better than the current LQ for ultimate boosters.
    dont worry, you can trade in Photon Boosters for Ultimate Boosters....for a modest price of course
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Well there actually are a decent number of aberrations in the 2nd LQ. I got an ultimate booster from Anga in my 2nd run.

However, you get an ultimate booster for getting S-rank in UH Solo PD, so, if you can accomplish that, ultimate boosters won't be a problem.

It's nice you can get Solo triggers for 4 anniversary badges a piece, so you can build a big stack of them before the event is over.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Jul 24, 2019 at 09:26 AM. Reason: I meant Solo PD LUL
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Well there actually are a decent number of aberrations in the 2nd LQ. I got an ultimate booster from Anga in my 2nd run.

However, you get an ultimate booster for getting S-rank in UH Solo, so, if you can accomplish that, ultimate boosters won't be a problem.

It's nice you can get Solo triggers for 4 anniversary badges a piece, so you can build a big stack of them before the event is over.
    Nice, so the trigger is the LQ on UH but your solo instead of party of 8? Or is this LQ just a 4 man LQ? I’m working all day so don’t get to try it til later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    Nice, so the trigger is the LQ on UH but your solo instead of party of 8? Or is this LQ just a 4 man LQ? I’m working all day so don’t get to try it til later tonight.
    I think he meant UH Solo PD triggers
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I think he meant UH Solo PD triggers
    This is correct, and I have edited my post to make sure it's clear. Sorry about that!

I believe you get one Ultimate Booster per solo UH PD trigger you do, unless it was by luck that I got one on my first trigger, no idea but I'll run some more later on unless someone else can confirm. dam shame Ray weapons didnt get increased drop rates

dont know if S ranking this had anything to do with it either BUT i do know that each class you S rank solo PD UH with you get 100 Hero Crests which is pretty nice
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 25, 2019 at 10:44 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers