Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The real problem with these weapon’s and their potential is how absurdly long it takes to even get just 1 ultimate booster. The time it requires doesn't justify being a little bit stronger than the Dim weapons. Except for Rykross and Jupiter. The former being 3000% megids and already heavily used for synchro, and the latter actually buffing the lightning strike to 350% on top of the 20% pot. (Also seen as on par with lightstream during PBF, weaker when using kestral, and stronger when not in PBF)

1 booster in 8 hours, count me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    The real problem with these weapon’s and their potential is how absurdly long it takes to even get just 1 ultimate booster. The time it requires doesn't justify being a little bit stronger than the Dim weapons. Except for Rykross and Jupiter. The former being 3000% megids and already heavily used for synchro, and the latter actually buffing the lightning strike to 350% on top of the 20% pot. (Also seen as on par with lightstream during PBF, weaker when using kestral, and stronger when not in PBF)

1 booster in 8 hours, count me out.
    been talking to friends about the ass drop rate in Nab UQ and W&R UH that these boosters look like they'll drop more often either in the LQ coming or Profound Darkness UH/Solo Version either 1-3 per run. Sorta a bait and switch to get people to play and run Nab UQ.

I ran 45mins of Nab UQ, didnt see a booster drop so I dropped that UQ for good
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I got one from nab UQ, but by then I decided it wasn't worth it. If UH PD drops them then UQ bosses are probably just meant as a way to maybe potentially get a whiff of them outside of an EQ or trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    thousand times this but definitely dont agree with Tulius being on par with Atra EX or Lightstream, more like 3rd despite the info I've been reading lately about DB meta. Props to those DB's though, not currently invested into BO atm so would be a decent starter pair of blades
    JT > Atlas.

There really isnt anything S4 can provide utility wise to make it overall a better choice than JT. Vamp strike is nice but its honestly not essential.

JT has on average more damage output and is more practical to rainbow by virtue of it not being locked behind a drop that only drops 20 times a week across all ships.

Farming boosters is cancer, but at least you can do it at your leisure. Rainbow aside, I've already did the damage calc and it comes out on top or even for everything but like kr0.

I have been farming Nab UQ during the Persona EQ raid buff. My average is one Ultimate Booster per run, although on one run I picked up three. This is with RDR 250% + tri 125% rolling.

I think I've picked up one, maybe two from UH Rain EQ. I guess that's pretty lucky since UQ enemies rarely spawn there.

Of course my total is eight Ultimate Boosters so maybe that's not that many data points.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Jul 9, 2019 at 06:01 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    JT > Atlas.

There really isnt anything S4 can provide utility wise to make it overall a better choice than JT. Vamp strike is nice but its honestly not essential.

JT has on average more damage output and is more practical to rainbow by virtue of it not being locked behind a drop that only drops 20 times a week across all ships.

Farming boosters is cancer, but at least you can do it at your leisure. Rainbow aside, I've already did the damage calc and it comes out on top or even for everything but like kr0.
    JT with Ultimate Pot is basically Dim damage and thats with the bolt missing and even then Atra Ex would still be doing better whether the bolt hit or not. I think youre hyping those Dbs up a little too much considering a 14* shouldnt be beating a 15* for any reason
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

literally buy Dim, Awake or Blood series for a better DS, Quelle Scarlette still garbo even with & before Ultimate Booster
    thank you , i asked because i got many Dim DS by drop

JT with Ultimate Pot is basically Dim damage and thats with the bolt missing and even then Atra Ex would still be doing better whether the bolt hit or not. I think youre hyping those Dbs up a little too much considering a 14* shouldnt be beating a 15* for any reason
    With the Bolt missing, it's still should be around Austere tier. Also why would you ignore the bolt?

I have parse data and I have damage calcs and combo simulator data. So I have synthetic and real world testing. JT+ is actually better than Atlas EX lol. I'm not even hyping it up because i think this is one of the worst things they could have done and I'm not even a fan of this.

JT?what is JT?( Really what is JT )in any case I fail to see how a 14* be betterthan any 15* in general unless you are just here to troll about

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    JT?what is JT?( Really what is JT )in any case I fail to see how a 14* be betterthan any 15* in general unless you are just here to troll about
    people tested them to figure out the new pot and bolt damage, did combo/dmg calcs. they are actually that good.