Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I believe you get one Ultimate Booster per solo UH PD trigger you do, unless it was by luck that I got one on my first trigger, no idea but I'll run some more later on unless someone else can confirm. dam shame Ray weapons didnt get increased drop rates

dont know if S ranking this had anything to do with it either BUT i do know that each class you S rank solo PD UH with you get 100 Hero Crests which is pretty nice
    You can see the Ultimate Booster awarded in the quest results window if you get S-rank.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    You can see the Ultimate Booster awarded in the quest results window if you get S-rank.
    Ya i know buy i wasnt sure if it was guranteed everytime tho
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

eh the sphere/pbooster/ubooster exchange A Solution; we'll have to see what the sphere/pbooster drop rates in AQs and XQs look like after the change before we can really pass judgement here. But that kinda solve my beef with it; AQs are far more manageable for a newer player to ram their face against than the current state of ult nab