Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Among all these successor class predictions, I'm a bit surprised no one thought of gunslash being the ranged weapon. That being said, Knuckles, Gunslash, Jet Boots.

its been 6hrs of no new info, my brain hurts, i know some of the past streams were this boring all for a 2min trailer at the end but this stream feels like the one to top them all

oh ya max characters now is 20->30, thats all i remember from this
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 17, 2019 at 03:13 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

it about to start

wonder what was that silhouette mean? female Xio?
    Last edited by oratank; Aug 17, 2019 at 03:48 AM.

Ultra Harkotan is coming, can't wait. Why have they been skipping Amduscia though? Probably holding it till Chapter 2 of EP6.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Ultra Harkotan is coming, can't wait. Why have they been skipping Amduscia though? Probably holding it till Chapter 2 of EP6.
    It's not Ultra Harukotan. It's just the September EQ with 1 Ultra Hard boss at the end.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

They're playing an arranged version of Kuron though, which means its coming. Also the Ultralized Gal Gryphon. Its like the Summer event previews; Ultralized Facility bosses, for the event, and then the upcoming Ultra Wopal followed later. Why even making arrangements of Harkotan themes, but you had no plans to put this difficulty out for that planet? Shirona's theme was in the next trailer. My only guess is that they probably will plan it for probably during November.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Aug 17, 2019 at 04:11 AM.

New successor class shown off. Double saber confirmed, wand, confirmed, and.... Dual Blades????!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    New successor class shown off. Double saber confirmed, wand, confirmed, and.... Dual Blades????!
    yes they are all the same blade and fuck my hope for martial art class (´・ω・`)

Meh. I'll wait to see the October information but I wasn't that amazed with the Etoile class reveal. Maybe it was waiting 7 hours for it, I'll sleep on it. lol

rip satk