Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Mags are made from small animal brains iirc? So prob Mags

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    So I can't make threads?
    Welcome to the psow forums , land of the angry virgin haters. The only thing people post now are a find accomplishment now and then or a quick question. So really, who cares. If they do care, they need mental examination. I like seeing new folks take interest in the game, even if there questions or topics are a bit silly. But hey silly isn’t bad, it is just a game.

Of course you can make threads.

The creepiest thing I’ve seen is a guy with a mans body, a bag over his head, and giant boobs in my party couple days ago.
    Last edited by Digital Doom; Jul 19, 2019 at 08:57 AM.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

the disturbing costume combinations people flaunt
    especially when their character looks like a child

fuck is wrong with people

also seconding b-007 in ship2

and i think a portion of them also hang out in 9 or 10 or 13 or something

either way, you get what i mean
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    Welcome to the psow forums , land of the angry virgin haters. The only thing people post now are a find accomplishment now and then or a quick question. So really, who cares. If they do care, they need mental examination. I like seeing new folks take interest in the game, even if there questions or topics are a bit silly. But hey silly isn’t bad, it is just a game.

Of course you can make threads.

The creepiest thing I’ve seen is a guy with a mans body, a bag over his head, and giant boobs in my party couple days ago.
    Get a load of this guy, i mean no one was mad until you came in
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Honest answer, [Double], in all their forms.
    Weird twin vibe? Check!
    Horrible cannibalism? Check!
    Insane laughing death-clowns? Check!
    TERRIFYING LAUGHING ARCHITECTURE TRYING TO KILL ME?! CHECK!! (I'm not even kidding, I've had an irrational fear of creepy buildings and of getting trapped inside them since I was a kid.)
    They just creep me out so much, even when we see their Omega and purified versions.
    dont forget the minions , a friend every time he see the roaming houses he is like : kill them please :S

also with double innerverse im still disapointed sega dont use it for nothing outside of story , like a limited quest or at least use the music for an EQ , nope nothing U_U

creppy thing in PSO2 for me its the CAST , i dont understand many things about them

1 when the conversion happens i know the consience transfer but does the soul comes too ?
    2 does the cast need to sleep ? also do they need to eat like the mags do?
    3 does the CAST are able to comunicate in binary code XD ?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    creppy thing in PSO2 for me its the CAST , i dont understand many things about them

1 when the conversion happens i know the consience transfer but does the soul comes too ?
    2 does the cast need to sleep ? also do they need to eat like the mags do?
    3 does the CAST are able to comunicate in binary code XD ?
    Unlike the other Phantasy Star games, CASTs in PSO2 seem to be cyborgs rather than androids, which means that they still have organic bits in them, so it is remnants of their original body (whatever is needed to actively control Photons) with a bunch of mechanical additions. Maria and Regius have been shown to get exhausted, so I imagine that they still need to rest and eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Unlike the other Phantasy Star games, CASTs in PSO2 seem to be cyborgs rather than androids, which means that they still have organic bits in them, so it is remnants of their original body (whatever is needed to actively control Photons) with a bunch of mechanical additions. Maria and Regius have been shown to get exhausted, so I imagine that they still need to rest and eat.

thank you for clearing some doubts about eat and rest , also the soul question was subtly answer too

edit: now that i think that still its a morbid process O_O
    Last edited by silo1991; Jul 19, 2019 at 03:18 PM.

2 things, I once saw some ERP going on in one of the rooms in the shop area that nobody goes to, guess they didn't know player room were a thing so they went in the most "hidden" place they could think of...

And second, a "diaper fury" joined my team... His discord profile and twitter were really... NSFW, and worst of all, public. I'm not one to hate about people's fetish, but god damn keep that creepy stuff to yourself. Needless to say, we kicked him, but then he wanted to debate us about it, so I recorded the debate, here's the video.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

I opened that in incognito and I still regret it
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

The Creepiest thing about PSO2 is that this game has been surviving since 2012. Truly terrifying stuff!

That and the public ERP......
    rawr! =^~^=