Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default What's the creepiest thing about PSO2?

    So I was wondering what is the Creepiest thing about PSO2?
    PSO2 (NA) Ship 2: Hunter lvl 18

  2. #2

    Default

    Why do you keep making random threads like this?
    test

  3. #3

    Default

    So I can't make threads?
    Last edited by StreetFighter2242; Jul 19, 2019 at 04:23 AM.
    PSO2 (NA) Ship 2: Hunter lvl 18

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    So that can't make threads?
    honestly a lot of your posts should go in the quick questions thread but psow is generally dead so i mean meh


    only terrifying thing to me in this game is Dudu/Monica
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    honestly a lot of your posts should go in the quick questions thread but psow is generally dead so i mean meh


    only terrifying thing to me in this game is Dudu/Monica
    Hmm, thank you... I'll keep that in mind.
    PSO2 (NA) Ship 2: Hunter lvl 18

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    So I can't make threads?
    Welcome to the psow forums , land of the angry virgin haters. The only thing people post now are a find accomplishment now and then or a quick question. So really, who cares. If they do care, they need mental examination. I like seeing new folks take interest in the game, even if there questions or topics are a bit silly. But hey silly isnít bad, it is just a game.

    Of course you can make threads.

    The creepiest thing Iíve seen is a guy with a mans body, a bag over his head, and giant boobs in my party couple days ago.
    Last edited by Digital Doom; Jul 19, 2019 at 08:57 AM.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    Welcome to the psow forums , land of the angry virgin haters. The only thing people post now are a find accomplishment now and then or a quick question. So really, who cares. If they do care, they need mental examination. I like seeing new folks take interest in the game, even if there questions or topics are a bit silly. But hey silly isnít bad, it is just a game.

    Of course you can make threads.

    The creepiest thing Iíve seen is a guy with a mans body, a bag over his head, and giant boobs in my party couple days ago.
    Get a load of this guy, i mean no one was mad until you came in
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  8. #8
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-005
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    In no particular order of creepiness:

    Lisa
    The Double twins
    Ship 2 Block B-007
    The fear of getting 630'd right as an EQ ends before getting rewards.

  9. #9

    Default

    Honest answer, [Double], in all their forms.
    Weird twin vibe? Check!
    Horrible cannibalism? Check!
    Insane laughing death-clowns? Check!
    TERRIFYING LAUGHING ARCHITECTURE TRYING TO KILL ME?! CHECK!! (I'm not even kidding, I've had an irrational fear of creepy buildings and of getting trapped inside them since I was a kid.)
    They just creep me out so much, even when we see their Omega and purified versions.


  10. #10
    Legendary One Poyonche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Omega - Cuent Canyon
    Posts
    2,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Honest answer, [Double], in all their forms.
    Weird twin vibe? Check!
    Horrible cannibalism? Check!
    Insane laughing death-clowns? Check!
    TERRIFYING LAUGHING ARCHITECTURE TRYING TO KILL ME?! CHECK!! (I'm not even kidding, I've had an irrational fear of creepy buildings and of getting trapped inside them since I was a kid.)
    They just creep me out so much, even when we see their Omega and purified versions.
    Totally agree with this, also Double's Inner Universe is the only area that ever creeped me out.

    Still regarding Double, knowing that they killed a whole population (Kuronites on Harukotan, Es-Ars people on Omega) just for fun and by eating them makes me feel a little unease...
    Last edited by Poyonche; Jul 19, 2019 at 04:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Similar Threads

  1. PSO2 What's the EXP "Thing?"
    By BIG OLAF in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Mar 21, 2015, 03:02 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 25, 2006, 09:13 PM
  3. dam dam tell the dam thing about pso world?
    By ShenLong21 in forum PSO General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Mar 3, 2001, 10:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •