Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Can we talk about getting meat from Darkers and the Rappy(Rappies?) that never die? With the former... yuck. With the latter... Like, are there a bunch of horribly maimed ones running around, or do they regenerate? What's happening here?

No wonder the NPCs give you rations beyond a certain point. Nobody wants to eat that.

Quote Originally Posted by DatFox View Post
    Can we talk about getting meat from Darkers and the Rappy(Rappies?) that never die? With the former... yuck. With the latter... Like, are there a bunch of horribly maimed ones running around, or do they regenerate? What's happening here?

No wonder the NPCs give you rations beyond a certain point. Nobody wants to eat that.
    you're not living until you've had some good ol Rockbear arm meat
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by DatFox View Post

thats why i always refer Franka as the Butcher

Not exactly creepy, but I think Sega missed an opportunity to have Mechs drop mechanical parts instead of meat, and have 2 types of food (1 for non-CASTs and 1 for CASTs). Also, it's called Mystery Food for a reason.

CAST in PSO2 are still biological based tho
    test

In all honesty, I find Aurora deeply disturbing. Why is the "Avatar of Beauty", the Apex hoe, with mountains of classified pillow talk BUILD LIKE A FUCKING CHILD?

Quote Originally Posted by Youkai-Sama View Post
    In all honesty, I find Aurora deeply disturbing. Why is the "Avatar of Beauty", the Apex hoe, with mountains of classified pillow talk BUILD LIKE A FUCKING CHILD?
    well Aurora said back in the photoner era , she had a body that would charm any man and cause envy to any woman ,

to be said , she is an adult in a child shape so she can be considered as the child molester XD

Odin girl
    Giant Sachiko Kobayashi (Youkoso ARKS concert)
    Sonic Nyau
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

This guy:
    Spoiler!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

that we still haven't formally acknowledged the link between anga fundarge and the photon blast eydolons