Threaded View

Default PSO2 West Inquiries - for PS Vets + Newcomers, ask anything here

PSO2 West Announcement:
    https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-...n-spring-2020/

So to avoid making a bunch of random threads about Phantasy Star games, Lore, any of the Phantasy Star game stories that may have meshed into what we have now, Class questions, PS Music, PS Merch, Vita/Switch/Mobile Games ETC that have occurred over the years since PSO2 released as a Japan Exclusive game in 2012, I figured this would be a better place to do all the asking which WILL requiring some people to dig through these pages assuming this thread is even remotely alive by the time the game hits the West in 2020.

Over time I'll try to add the most common question to this post so it'll be less hassle. I may miss things here and there but I'll try and get them added later.

I know I referred to the Quick Questions thread but pretty often anyone asking something will have their post buried by other people asking things, might as well avoid that issue
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 29, 2019 at 04:06 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers