Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

And 7S upslot even with same unit, 6 times, and an additional 3 times without same unit for the base unit is indeed luck based.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i'm not really sure what you're doing for arks max to be expensive, but you only need 3 fevers to 100% it with a 40% without boost week. are you not expanding it yourself or something? also the 20 def loss from persona reveries results in 4 additional damage taken, so even if you had it on all 3 units and a weapon, you are taking 16 more damage, a laughable amount.
    6s fever/max yeah, I could get arks max easy with farmed arks fevers upslotted and only costing me cubes.
    7s though.. let's just say my experience with it wasn't exactly pleasant (rng keeps deleting arks fever on the upslot from 6-7 )

Also, never knew that -60~80 def only amounts to that amount of increased damage. Thought it would be substantially higher tbh as had a friend complain that the negatives from persona reverie was very troublesome (then again, he plays Fi so..)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    6s fever/max yeah, I could get arks max easy with farmed arks fevers upslotted and only costing me cubes.
    7s though.. let's just say my experience with it wasn't exactly pleasant (rng keeps deleting arks fever on the upslot from 6-7 )

Also, never knew that -60~80 def only amounts to that amount of increased damage. Thought it would be substantially higher tbh as had a friend complain that the negatives from persona reverie was very troublesome (then again, he plays Fi so..)
    far as im aware All Resist is way more useful for defense increase than ability 3 or anything offering flat defense points. the negative Def from Persona Reverie isnt a big a deal as people think but i can get the mindset of -20 all Def seems off putting to others
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The humble Stamina affix is still one of the best survivability affixes. And Alter [Stat] and Ares the Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    far as im aware All Resist is way more useful for defense increase than ability 3 or anything offering flat defense points. the negative Def from Persona Reverie isnt a big a deal as people think but i can get the mindset of -20 all Def seems off putting to others
    Yeah, negative anything certainly raises a LOT of concern as I've had multiple people ask me for Persona Rev substitute just because they did not like that -20 defense.
    Speaking of All Resist, this one was completely under the radar for me. I had doubts whether this was largely impactful or not, as I could only base how useful or not things are depending on what else people are putting on (Sega really needs to be transparent on how things are calculated TBH) and I very rarely see this on non-meme units (read: all HP/PP builds)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    IWhy do we still not have actual proper viable, challenging quests to run outside of EQs that aren't time-limited, trigger-limited or abandoned after the initial new gear hype period?
    I'd say that depends on what constitutes a challenge. What is challenging for one player may be easy for another, and vice versa. At the same time, as is the case in every single online game, at least 99% of the playerbase will refuse to do anything repeatable that does not reward them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Yeah, negative anything certainly raises a LOT of concern as I've had multiple people ask me for Persona Rev substitute just because they did not like that -20 defense.
    Speaking of All Resist, this one was completely under the radar for me. I had doubts whether this was largely impactful or not, as I could only base how useful or not things are depending on what else people are putting on (Sega really needs to be transparent on how things are calculated TBH) and I very rarely see this on non-meme units (read: all HP/PP builds)
    I've never used it myself but those I asked who have had said that the elemental resistances are what reduced dmg taken better than flat Def increases
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I've never used it myself but those I asked who have had said that the elemental resistances are what reduced dmg taken better than flat Def increases
    This shouldn't come as a surprise really. All Resist III is (I guess) a 0.97 multiplier, so basically if something would hit for 500 without it, it will hit for 485 with it. DEF is more important than Resists for small hits (like less than 100 each). Since the game currently mostly revolves around large hits, Resist is more important than DEF for survival. Sega needs to add many small unblockable hits to make DEF relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    And 7S upslot even with same unit, 6 times, and an additional 3 times without same unit for the base unit is indeed luck based.
    6->7 is 96% on each affix with same unit bonus during boost week. that's a 75% chance to pass. granted you can get unlucky with this, but the odds of arks falling off is 4%, that's really pretty low. i understand that yes there is "some" rng, but this is not the final affix, and the steps after are the easy part.

the point is with how many cubes we have access to now for basically free, doing stuff like this is not nearly as intensive as any sort of affixing used to be back in like ep3/4 when cubes were much more precious.

Balance aside, it's insane to think that Ultra Hard PD isn't raining 13stars and such. I know the drop rate is a lot better than XH, but we are fighting 2 Lv.91 Raidbosses in this quest (to add there is a Quest-Linked boost, so the drop rate is boosted than what it would be normally).

The drops need to be better than this moving forward. Armada had a good drop rates and so did the Episode 5 LQ.